Dragon Age Inquisition gets brief gameplay footage from PAX

Some new footage for Dragon Age Inquisition has appeared out of PAX, which took place in the US at the weekend.

The footage is quite brief, but pretty stunning which is no doubt thanks to Frostbite Engine 3.

Check it out below.

Edited On 02 Sep, 2013

Comments
iMerle iDixon's avatar
iMerle iDixon 3 years ago
Looks good to me, I never liked the old combat style, I much prefer reaction combat, to preplanned combat.
Have you played Dragon's Dogma Merle? I for one want Dragon Age back at it's PC roots but then again I'm not the target audience
Artemisthemp's avatar
Artemisthemp 3 years ago
This is nothing compare to 15-20 minutes PAX demo :)
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
It looks really good.
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 3 years ago
Myself love dragon age origins & 2. I really am looking forward to this when i get my ps4 but its kind of lame morigan wont be an party member witch she should dam it. Other than that im looking forward to dragon age III
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
Yeah Dragon age 2 could have been better but from what I understand it was rushed out. You seen how they are doing the transfer stuff with an online thing called the Dragon Age the keep.
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 3 years ago
Dragon age 2 does not deserve the bad rep it gets. I still really enjoy it a lot so im happy about we are getting the 3rd game for next gen. Also i known about the keep for an awhile its not an bad idea to be fair.
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
Yeah the Keep makes sense with the transition to next gen. The story for DA 2 was great it was just re using of the same areas all the time that i found really annoying.
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 3 years ago
But zombie origins did that too you know at points but i understand what you mean but DA 2 was still an great game.
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
It will happen in anything with the re use of textures and stuff but more so noticeable in Dragon Age i found. I still played through it a few times.
iMerle iDixon's avatar
iMerle iDixon 3 years ago
Yes I have played Dragon Dogma, it was one of my favorite games I got last year, it works similar to Kingdoms of Amalur combat wise, but at a slower pace.
It's nothing like Kingdoms, I'm not a big fan of Kingdoms
Whitey's avatar
Whitey 3 years ago
This looks awesome. I really need to start finishing some RPG's. Still need to do DA:O, DA2, KoA, ME3, Skyrim, Witcher 1 & 2 and probably more I've forgot about.
Did you have a look at The Witcher mods Whitey?
Whitey's avatar
Whitey 3 years ago
Not really, had a look at the ones you linked but couldn't be bothered to download anything at the time.
Make sure you get the Nexus Mod Manager when you do get around to it
Whitey's avatar
Whitey 3 years ago
To be honest I probably wont get around to finishing most games, too busy on GW2 at the moment. Mainly just jump around MMO's these days. First was Wow, then The Secret World, Then Guild Wars 2, RIFT, back to WoW and now back to Guild Wars 2, plus trying out other less popular free ones like Neverwinter, TERA, DCUO and some others.
Hymeleon's avatar
Hymeleon 3 years ago
Sucha bullshit water for sucha advanced third iteration engine...