Sony set to announce four new PS4 titles at Tokyo Games Show?

Sony Computer Entertainment Japan and Asia announced today that it will have "more than ten" PS4 games available to visitors at its booth.

The titles publicly announced so far are Knack, Deep Down, Driveclub, Killzone: Shadow Fall, Wolfenstein: The New Order, PlayRoom and Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag, which could mean that Sony will announce at least another four brand new titles at the show.

Overall the publisher will show off fifty titles across PS Vita, PS3 and PS4 over the course of the show.

Edited On 03 Sep, 2013

Comments
PrometheusFan's avatar
PrometheusFan 3 years ago
Or it could just mean they haven't decided which other titles to show yet out of the ones already announced. Any new titles announced are unlikely to be playable on the floor anyways. Very surprised Deep Down is going to be playable though.
Whitey's avatar
Whitey 3 years ago
Hopefully it's not more indie crap.
"Not more indie crap" Go jump Whitey. In other news: The Sidewinder X4 is massive
Whitey's avatar
Whitey 3 years ago
Not that big, same as regular keyboard really, just slightly longer for the macro buttons on the left.
Well I've been using one without the Num pad on it for a while
Still I got it for the grand total of £0.00 from Amazon so I can't complain
Whitey's avatar
Whitey 3 years ago
I couldn't use a keyboard without a num pad. I decided I wasn't too keen on the Deathstalker I got, so I bought the Anansi which arrived today and it's much better.
Whitey's avatar
Whitey 3 years ago
Also, this Anansi is pretty big, even longer than the sidewinder and Deathstalker. takes most of the space on my desk but it's pretty cool.
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
Will be nice to see some Deep Down gameplay it was the one game at the original reveal that I was interested in. I slightly agree with Whitey and hope it is not more indie stuff I am just getting fed up of hearing about indie stuff all the time with people having the attitude that its an indie game so it will be good. If the game is good then thats all good I just don't care if it is and indie studio or a big studio owned by three monkeys and a horse as longs as I get to play good games.
Whitey's avatar
Whitey 3 years ago
Ok I shouldn't have called it "indie crap" to be fair. A game is a game at the end of the day, but I just feel that Sony is focusing too much on small indie games, of which I have little interest in.
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
I know what you mean its when they say that they have 50 odd games in development I wonder how many are actual big triple A games.
Artemisthemp's avatar
Artemisthemp 3 years ago
Persona 5, Soul Sacrifice 2, Mighty nr. 9
Robichoico's avatar
Robichoico 3 years ago
Very much doubt they would announce Persona 5 at this point. Especially when Atlus is so up in the air. Unless Sony has bought Atlus. Notice that other titles like Watch Dogs which we know is coming aint in that list. Bet that'll be one