Wednesday Chat, September 4

There are so many games and of course a few new systems coming out later this year, so what we'd like to chat about today is what you have pre-ordered.

What are you looking forward to most this year, what games/systems have you pre-ordered?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 04 Sep, 2013

Comments
Ulquiorra_1's avatar
Ulquiorra_1 3 years ago
Killzone Mercenary; Toukiden Killzone Shadow Fall
Steersy's avatar
Steersy 3 years ago
Not very original, I'm afraid. I have pre ordered and paid for a PS4/camera/controller with ACIV and Infamous SS. I'm also looking forward to GTA V, another pre order. I have a tingling in my loins for the new WWE game, but will wait for solid reviews before giving up my hard earned. The only other thing I'm really looking forward to seeing is the kickstarter from David Braben, Elite: Dangerous oh and Watchdogs
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 3 years ago
Could do with about £3000 to splash out on everything I want. Might have to miss out on GTA V though because my Xbox One saving isn't really going to plan.
The power of mods http://www.psbeyond.com/view/final-fantasy-7-pc-modded
Joey B's avatar
Joey B 3 years ago
GTA V .... Batman Arkham Origins .... WWE 2K14 .... Beyond Two Souls .... Xbox One Console .... Dead Rising .... Ryse .... Forza 5 .... Madden 25 .... Assassins Creed 4 .... WatchDogs .... Battlefield 4 .... Call of Duty: Ghosts
Joey B's avatar
Joey B 3 years ago
All pre-ordered and paid for with ShopTo .... Plus I've got UFC and Halo 5 pre-ordered for the One, but not paid for yet
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 3 years ago
My current pre-orders are Pokemon X and the PS4 console with Killzone, Battlefield, and camera. However, dependent on how the rumours with the Killzone Bundle pan out I may be including a controller and perhaps a third game into that list. I've finally had some luck go my way* and have all the money aside for the console. So now it's just a case of wishing for November to hurry her sweet way over here. *That sounds like I'm a gambler, I'm not. I just had a quibble with my maintenance fees for my flat and have ended up with a refund and a reduction in monthly billing. Kerching!
Joey B's avatar
Joey B 3 years ago
@Kaysar You mean the bank job was a success?
My preorders for the rest of the year are Wind Waker HD, Sonic Lost World, New Yoshis Island, Zelda Link between Worlds (or whatever it's called), Donkey Kong Jungle Freeze and Mario 3D Land. There's a couple of maybes I haven't decided on yet, like Pokemon, I'll have to see how my finances are when they're due to decide if I get them or not.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 3 years ago
Rumours are Xbones release date is going to be announced later on today.
Joey B's avatar
Joey B 3 years ago
I just hope UK gets it the same day as the Yanks
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 3 years ago
At the moment my preorders are FFX HD collection and Kingdom Hearts HD collection Also PS4 preordered and will get Knack I think and hopefully South Park gets released before christmas.
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 3 years ago
Yes Joe, the bank job was a success. Your cut should be in the post
Joey B's avatar
Joey B 3 years ago
That's great news Kaysar, crowd control was tricky
Samka's avatar
Samka 3 years ago
I have no preorders at the moment. Really wanted to preorder a PS4 but I'm pregnant and due in early November, which clashes massively with release date. Just can't justify the expense (read: my boyfriend has put his foot down and said no, haha). although we might try and get one for xmas/end of the year. difficult to know when they will get any new stock in once they've run out, but have to accept real life responsibilities may mean my need for new shiny things might have to be unfulfilled for a bit... Haven't pre-ordered any other games as there are none coming up that I absolutely have to have on day of release and we're still chugging away through our backlog of games.
Should have said No! Samka
RTLF's avatar
RTLF 3 years ago
Killzone Mercs, GTA V, Dragon's Crown, Tearaway, PS4, Killzone Shadowfall, FF X, The Division
Nevfx's avatar
Nevfx 3 years ago
I just wanted to say something. I came across ShopTo on Play.com, and was pleasantly surprised when my ordered game came the very next day. I found this website and joined straight away. Now I intend to pre-order and buy everything here. There is a reward scheme in place like GAMEs Reward Card so I'm earning a bit as I buy stuff, and you can pay through PayPal, which I like doing as I can move money for my pre-orders out of my bank account and get them in the PayPal account, so the money can be taken whenever ShopTo wants and I dont need to worry about making sure there is money in ym account 3 months later when my pre order is due. Love ShopTo and plan to buy from them a lot more.
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 3 years ago
No reward points on console purchases tho Nathan, That's why I'm getting my Xbox One from GAME
RTLF's avatar
RTLF 3 years ago
I also pre-ordered my PS4 elsewhere on a Buy Now pay nothing for 12 months deal(interest free, you only start paying interest if not fully paid off b4 12 mth period), paid half of it off already. Could've afforded to go with ShopTo (and would of as great customer service and reliability) but the lack of reward points meant I decided against the pressure of having to pay it all off b4 release. I do and will however be getting all my games from here...
Artemisthemp's avatar