Friday Chat, September 6

It's Friday, so what are you plans for the weekend? Any decent games lined up to play or are you saving your pennies for Xbox One and/or PS4?

What about non-gaming activities, do you have anything planned that will make everyone else jealous?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 06 Sep, 2013

Comments
rhall2k's avatar
rhall2k 3 years ago
Gta v is on my mind and I rekon alot of peoples minds. ile be getting practice in at bank robberies this weekend on Payday 2
Hopefully finish off Killer is Dead and Wonderful 101 over the weekend, think I'm pretty close to the end on both of them, then I can get back to Saints Row 4.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 3 years ago
Hope to get a bit of everybodys golf and wonderful 101 and need to make a start on killer is dead before kingdom hearts and Puppeteer next week.
Anyone want an Infinite Crisis beta key? WB have sent me one and my PC will never run it.
Tramain1987's avatar
Tramain1987 3 years ago
PS4 needs to hurry and be released! Have a great weekend guys!
Spear 25's avatar
Spear 25 3 years ago
Just saving for next gen at the moment. Not too fussed about recent upcoming games. The games I'm most looking forward to are released in November.
I have a key for it as well. I really have no idea what games I'll play this weekend since I just go with the flow, I'm guessing it will be Hyperdimension Neptunia MK2 & Morrowwind or Demon Souls or Dark Souls or Divine Divinity or ...... well you get the point
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
Its getting to the point were new games just arnt intresting me anymore i'd rather just play Cod fifa or a occassionally Battlefield, but ill still be getting a ps4.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
Also Joe this video might be worth a news thread don't think ive seen one for it yet. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lrro1GE9JUI 15 minutes of open world watchdogs gameplay
Well you have a bunch of games from PS+, try playing them
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 3 years ago
So does anyone know how the Next Gen upgrades work the one where you pay £10 to get the next gen version. Is it only on digital purchases do you have to buy the games from certain retailers.
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 3 years ago
Animal Crossing no doubt, and maybe the Sims 3 seeing as I've only just recently bought the game (part of a charity bundle). Otherwise the lady friend is over again this weekend so I have to go clubbing tomorrow evening. Oh, and the flicks tonight to see The Conjuring. But she's not a massive gamer, bar Crash Team Racing (PS1), so unless that gets put on, the PS3 will stay quiet (my PS3 is backwards compatible)
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
I'd also like to know bindiana if you end up finding out could you please let me know.
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 3 years ago
The only thing I *know* about trading up for the next gen, is if you take a game into GAME and trade it in for the next gen version, it will cost you £15. I am aware that COD, at least, will also transfer your game progress and multiplayer progress. Other than that, I'm unaware of other places that trade *up*. I would assume it would only be possible via physical copies, but I see no reason why you couldn't digitally upgrade. Just whether Sony implements such a system.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
I don't know if stock would be an issue with game if I went in on release date just for the games.
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 3 years ago
I hope not, I plan on frequenting town on the Saturday after release to see if there are any impulse buys for me in that regard
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 3 years ago
Stock wont be an issue with game I wouldnt of thought just done a little digging to get the £40 trade in at game you have to have bought the original game from them and have a valid receipt.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
That's a shame really I might just buy them all again.
Im Going Space's avatar
Im Going Space 3 years ago
i wonder if shopto will be doing something like this, (doubt it due to logistics) but an interesting thought nonetheless.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
Looks like it could be the same for digital aswell http://www.videogamer.com/ps4/call_of_duty_ghosts/news/call_of_duty_ghosts_ps4_and_xbox_one_upgrade_to_cost_10.html
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
I will be on Diablo co-op and possibly some splinter cell and FF14. Just waiting on GTA 5 now. Got my holidays in for my xbox one and PS4 release dates as well now.
Whitey's avatar
Whitey 3 years ago
I asked in my local GAME shop earlier about the Xbox One with Forza 5 and they said they only had 8 units which sold straight out. Why on earth did Microsoft only do so little units of this, should have had about the same amount as the FIFA ones.