Thursday Chat, September 12

Gaming news is very important to us, it's what we do to compliment our reviews, previews and other features. But what do you think of gaming news? Is it something you read everyday? Does it make you excited when there are new announcements? Do enjoy reading what executives and developers have to say about their products?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 12 Sep, 2013

Comments
Philip 3 years ago
I probably have a quick glance at gaming news a few times a week, just to see if there are any headlines that grab my attention. Generally it has to be about a game/console/company/brand that I'm interested in for me to want to read the article. I don't think I've been excited about an announcement, although I was pretty angry after the first xbox one announcement show!
Shoozle's avatar
Shoozle 3 years ago
First thing I do when I wake up and open my browser is - Middle click my Game News folder. Good stuff. It's all I care about honestly. Live and breath video games with the occasional film and study time.
Dru1034's avatar
Dru1034 3 years ago
I read the gaming news pretty much every weekday, the only thing I don't like is the music news, Its irritating on here, I love your online store and buy pretty much everything on here. so keep up the great work, but please get rid of the music news. Many thanks.
I get all my gaming news here and on facebook, so much of it is non news these days though, a PR man mouths off why their console is better, a shirt on the cover art of a game has been changed, a game cost a lot to make. I don't care about all that shit, I care about the games.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 3 years ago
I follow gamespot, Here and IGN as well as few other video game retailers so get a wide range of news but can get a bit annoying getting the same news from 6 different sites at the same time. But do check here most days to get my fix of video game news.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
To be honest i mostly browse this website to chat more than anything
RTLF's avatar
RTLF 3 years ago
Hey Joe, how are ya?
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
I'm not so bad how are you?
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 3 years ago
Got my bargain of the day at lunch The Bureau Declassified for £20.
Whitey's avatar
Whitey 3 years ago
I check this site most days, but also follow a lot more game related sites because there are a lot of things that don't get covered on here, but this place is good for the comments and banter. I would have to agree with Dru1034 though, the music news on here doesn't interest me in the slightest, and judging by how many comments they get, neither are the majority of people here.
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 3 years ago
I frequent here daily, now, but before hand I only trawled the net for gamin news in and around big announcements of things I'm interested in. I'll then follow on from that for a few days, looking to see what else is announced in the wake before getting bored. The good thing, for lazy bones like me, is Appy Gamer and Appy Geek. Have both the apps on my Android and they feed gaming (and tech) news to me. So if something piques my interest I do some online searching. But for the most part the stories are swiped away.
Artemisthemp's avatar
Artemisthemp 3 years ago
I normally go through 5-7 news sites every day to be sure, I have the latest information on stuff, that interested me.
New weekly bundle is quite good https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly