ShopTo selling GTA V strategy guides

ShopTo is pleased to announce that it's now selling the BradyGames Strategy Guide in both Standard and Limited Edition for Gran Theft Auto V.

Both guides tell you all you need to know about this huge game, covering practically every aspect of what there is to see within Los Santos.

You can pre-order the guides below.

Edited On 13 Sep, 2013

Comments
Joshua 3 years ago
These are insanely expensive when compared to Amazon. :(
Insanely?
Whitey's avatar
Whitey 3 years ago
£15 for a book that I can see all of it's contents for free online.
Joshua 3 years ago
Yes insanely. These are double what Amazon are charging.
Whitey's avatar
Whitey 3 years ago
Well yeah Nox, they are double the price.
I know that Amazon are selling that Standard Edition at Half-Price but this is not "Insanely" more
Also people collect these Whitey, not me but people
I would say it's pretty insane to pay double for something when you can get it for half.
Shopto can't compete with Amazon, they are doing it so that people will buy both from them.
Joshua 3 years ago
They don't seem to compete with anyone anymore. ShopTo are really expensive these days but you cannot fault their service. I still think they have the best service in the whole of the UK.
Whitey's avatar
Whitey 3 years ago
But in all seriousness, I can understand sticking with a loyal company to buy all your products from, but when you're paying more than double what other retailers are selling it for, then loyalty goes out the window, sorry.
& that is why Amazon is doing this Whitey
I would rate Shopto joint top with Grainger Games with Amazon a close (Very close) second
Shopto are cheaper than Amazon on a lot of games I've pre-ordered from Amazon by a few quid a piece, if I had to pay cash I would be ordering them from shopto, still might for Sonic Lost World, all depends on whether the Deadly Six DLC will be exclusive or be appearing on the eshop after release.
Robichoico's avatar
Robichoico 3 years ago
Sounds to me that Deadly Six is with every first print of the game and won't be rare in the slightest. Kinda like the Lego City Undercover. I love shopto and they are first ones I go to for new releases. Although I'm slowly going with GAME online more and more since they are getting all of the pre-order extras like the Fire Emblem Artbook, Pokemon cases and so on. Would rather wait an extra day and get a cool extra tbh. In fact I think just about everyone is doing pre-order bonuses with Pokemon except Shopto >.
iMerle iDixon's avatar
iMerle iDixon 3 years ago
Preorder bonus with Pokemon? I'll have to check that out since I'm getting a 3DSXL so I can play it.
Whitey's avatar
Whitey 3 years ago
Yeah that's why I was going towards GAME for my Xbox one because of the day one exclusive games and stuff. Though I have no idea how GAME are paying for all these exclusive deals when they went bust not long ago and had huge amounts od debt.
"The wounded lion roars the loudest" or something to that effect
iMerle iDixon's avatar
iMerle iDixon 3 years ago
Wow I feel like I was been bent over a barrel, the Pokemon 3DS with game on here is £230, but at game it's £215 and I get reward points and the bonus ball thing, come on shopto what are you playing at?
I had a little chuckle when I saw that Merle
Whitey's avatar
Whitey 3 years ago
Not sure why ShopTo don't allow reward points on hardware.
They stopped it around the time I got my Pika3DSXL, I assume it was cos they were giving out a good bit of Points on a regular basis & it was cutting into the profit margins (Spitballing here)
iMerle iDixon's avatar
iMerle iDixon 3 years ago
I think it's because they put a 12 month guarantee on as standard as appose to the usual 30 day, but they should be cover by manufacturer guarantee anyway surely?
Robichoico's avatar
Robichoico 3 years ago
I think you get lower points overall now. I'm fairly sure it was 2x points when you were Gold but I think it's only 1.5x now. And obviously people were getting points and such from the competitions. As for Nintendo stuff I think it's pretty clear shopto are trying to cater more for the Sony/360 crowd when it comes to bonuses and even hype. Look at the news for one. Every last Vita rumour posted yet not a single one about the new Pokemon. (was there anything for Monster Hunter either? I don't recall)