Wednesday Chat, September 18

So you've had a day all to yourself with GTA V, so what do you think? Personally we're loving the. The huge open cities, the cinematic story and those cars. Have you tried putting the roof down on the convertibles yet? Awesome.

Our review is incoming later this week, but for now we want your thoughts.

Let's Chat!

Edited On 18 Sep, 2013

Comments
Peter 3 years ago
Great game, thanks for getting the game to my front door on time, as always your a company I very much respect with sticking to your word. GTA 5 brilliant game, graphics outstanding, switching between different characters even more brilliant, didn't put down the game until 0130 this morning after getting lunchtime post, which should probably give an indication lol. £170M very well spent :)
Johno Muller's avatar
Johno Muller 3 years ago
I've played better games this year.
Im Going Space's avatar
Im Going Space 3 years ago
see, now i've seen a few people saying that, still without an example of a better game, as the only really comparable game is Saints Row 4, which kinda sucked. but again, it is all down to this amazing thing called an opinion. and well, i can't think of anything ive preferred this year yet. again though, there are very few truly comparable games.
Im Going Space's avatar
Im Going Space 3 years ago
on the GTA 5 note though im just happy with the detail the game goes too, when you hold up a petrol station (only found one so far :( ) he actually empties the register into a carrier bag. and if you go back a few times the clerks will start arming themselves!
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
I love all the random references to GTA 4 so far. I wont mention them as I want to avoid spoilers.
I won't be getting it till all the DLC is out. Anyhoo I finished Hyperdimension Neptunia MK2 last night and without trying I got the true end which I meant to take 2 playthroughs to get so I'm well chuffed. Game started off kind of slow but it ended up being a great experience.
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
Out of interest without any spoilers did the last boss start off easy then change into two other forms which got harder each time?
Well the True End boss didn't, it was one hard fight (If you don't abuse Neptune Break) followed by a kinda easy fight. I don't know about the other routes
iMerle iDixon's avatar
iMerle iDixon 3 years ago
I played it for a good while yesterday, and I'll probably be doing so again today, and it took a while to get off of the ground in my opinion and even then doesn't have the pure fun factor of Saints Row 4, it's one of my favorite games this year but not my actually number one, it's probably number 3 behind Last of Us and Tomb Raider.
Let's play a game, see how many references you get. http://youtu.be/WIpnxlwkC3k
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
Loving this game so much.
I would think so you sick bastard, watching Dog's get busy all the time much be so exciting
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
I'm enjoying messing about
So lewd
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
Not many games grab me to the point of nt wanting to put it down like GTA has
Samwise_1's avatar
Samwise_1 3 years ago
I've probably played about two hours so far. It is a very good game, but I don't like the 'gold, silver, bronze' mission outcomes. Also, there are too many secret achievements, and with these achievements it would seem that it will just be a case of inadvertently unlocking them as you play along. On the plus side, there is so much to see and do, the tongue-in-cheek dialogue and subtle innuendos are back (company names, for example), as well as the return of Lazlow on the GTA airwaves, so looking forward to hearing more from the 'American Idiots' that epitomise the eponymous Green Day song. Last night, I took a stripper home and got her number, robbed a 'Grouppe Sechs' security van and accidentally blew it up with all the money and pulled a dog off another dog it was mounting. God knows what tonight will bring!
Pyroloveridge's avatar
Pyroloveridge 3 years ago
Secret Achievements are more often than not story based you can check out what they are on trueachievements though. I watched a guy on a push bike get chased by cops driving really slow behind him then shooting at him before running him over, which was amusing
Whitey's avatar
Whitey 3 years ago
Damn Nox, that video you linked is eye bleeding horrendous :)
Huh?