Wind Waker HD scores looking good

Review scores for The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD have begun to appear all over the internet.

So far it's receiving a brilliant response, which is no surprise because it looks fantastic. Our review will be with you next week sometime, but in the meantime, check out some of the scores below.

Review Score Round Up

Edited On 18 Sep, 2013

Comments
ROFLing at all the EG comments from butthurt GTA fantards. Really looking forward to this, it was my favourite of all the Zeldas, a bit annoyed the US is getting an early digital release and we aren't though.
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
This is the only recent Zelda I have actually completed. Looking forward to it in HD as well, there should be more games that go for this graphical style.
Im Going Space's avatar
Im Going Space 3 years ago
i want it sooo bad, but really dont want to have to buy a Wii U...
WTF, Gamespot only gave it a 8? Whoever reviewed it should be fired
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 3 years ago
Start a petition nox soon there will be nobody at Gamespot and we can take them over!
Don't Gamespot give every Zelda like an 8, I thought it was a tradition for them.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 3 years ago
to be fair they seem to knock points off most big games now I have stopped following them on facebook now as feel they are kinda doing it on purpose now.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 3 years ago
I have a confession to make I dont think I have ever played a Zelda game sorry Gloria and Nox.
Well Wind Waker HD is a good place to start. My first was Links Awakening
To be honest I'm not big on Zelda either, I've started quite a few, but other than Wind Waker none of them really grabbed me. I couldn't get in to Ocarina of Time at all on the N64, just got stuck and gave up on the spiders in the big tree.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 3 years ago
I think I might of played a gameboy or gameboy advance zelda game for bout 30 mins but when I was a kid I was a sega boy with master system and megadrive then moved on to playstation. Wii was first Nintendo console I owned.
The Duke Tree or the Forest Temple? You should pick it up for 3DS Gloria, I'm not one of the people who think Ocarina of Time is the best Zelda (That goes to Majora's Mask) but it still is a great game
Skyward Sword is quite good as well, better than Twilight Princess (Still an amazing game)
I've been toying with the idea of picking it up on 3DS, maybe if I see it cheap, I've still got in on N64 though if I really wanted to play it, might even have a master quest GC disc somewhere too. i was similarly unimpressed with Majoras Mask too, played it on the gamecube on the master quest disk, couldn't get in to Skyward Sword either no matter how I tried, never even bothered with Twilight Princess. I enjoyed LTTP on the GBA though, even though I never finished it, and am going to give the sequel a go, and have a few of the 2D ones on the 3DS I got for free.
And it was that first tree right outside the village, right at the beginning. I did get a bit further when i played master quest on the GC though.
Samka's avatar
Samka 3 years ago
only ever completed one zelda game and that was phantom hourglass on the ds. never could get into twilight princess for some reason and by the time skyward sword came out my wii graphics card was knackered :(
Never finished Phantom Hourglass. It might be weird to say so but I really enjoyed Zelda 2: Adventure of Link
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 3 years ago
I will get this and will give it a go.
You will love it and if you don't I will hunt you down and kill you
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 3 years ago
Ok fair enough well you need to play puppeteer and if you dont like that I will hunt you down haha
Difference is that I don't plan on buying that
Light Heavensword's avatar
Light Heavensword 3 years ago
Eurogamer LOL biased against Sony... Gamespot LOL biased against Nintendo.....