Friday Chat, September 20

It's almost the weekend, so what are your plans? Is it two solid days of GTA V? Or do you have something even more exciting planned?

Tell us what you're doing.

Let's Chat!

Edited On 20 Sep, 2013

Comments
No plans, a friend is going to be loaning me their copy of GTA V whilst they are away on holiday for a couple of weeks, not sure if they'll be dropping it off over the weekend or early next week though.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 3 years ago
I have the day off today to organize some of my figures and collectibles to sell at a local comic book convention tomorrow as I may of collected way too much over the years. Game wise will be finishing of Puppeter and then going back to killer is dead.
Im Going Space's avatar
Im Going Space 3 years ago
well according to the "100% checklist" on GTA 5 and the save menu, im 48.5% complete. so probably done by monday.
Robichoico's avatar
Robichoico 3 years ago
Chibi Sunny con tomorrow (is this the con you are going to Bindiana?) and then Kingdom Hearts, Snes and Harvest Moon. Bored of GTA so might trade in for Saints Row
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 3 years ago
No I am off to Dev Con tomorrow in Plymouth
Finish up Uncharted 2 and then I might start Uncharted 3, Assassins Creed Anthology, Darksiders 2, Star Ocean 4 (You get the point) In other news I'm thinking about cancelling my Pre-order of The Wind Waker Ganon Edition since I do not want to support Retailer Exclusives
Samka's avatar
Samka 3 years ago
No plans really, family visiting on Sunday and my Saturday is basically going to alternate between playing Ni No Kuni and sorting the house out as we moved into it nearly 2 months ago and still have around half our stuff in boxes...
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
Ill most likely have GTA finished tonight then tomorrow FIFA early access comes out so that'll keep me entertained
iMerle iDixon's avatar
iMerle iDixon 3 years ago
I'll probably finish up the main story in GTA V, I think I have like 19 left, then I'll do some side missions and collectibles until I get bored then sit back and wait for GTA Online, one question, who actually likes collectibles?
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
I like to unlock stuff for collectibles not just achievements though. Even if it is just artwork or stuff like that.
iMerle iDixon's avatar
iMerle iDixon 3 years ago
I think the only game where I've enjoyed the collectibles is Batman, and the worst been GTA iV. They always feel there for the sake of it to me, apart from in Batman.
Artemisthemp's avatar
Artemisthemp 3 years ago
Friday - Watching Movies with my friend (Always been that way) Saturday - Look up news and play GTA V (Hopefully it have arrived on that date), else FFXIV Sunday - GTA V or FFXIV
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
Collectables in sleeping dogs were ok if anyone has ps3 add me joeTootell
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 3 years ago
For me finishing up white 2 & playing Project DIVA then going to watch my deadman wonderland Blu-ray & clannad. Then just relax by doing some anime designs. Oh & collectables are fine if they unlock artwork or extra gear or swords etc. But I only like one type or two type of collectables in an game not 5 or 6 like many games these days. I mean is it that hard to come up with better trophy's/achievement's ideas erm I think not.
Whitey's avatar
Whitey 3 years ago
I'll be spending 24/7 trying to get into my server on Guild Wars 2 so I can finally kill Tequatl :D
Light Heavensword's avatar
Light Heavensword 3 years ago
Going to a party, will be playing GTA 5 and the Jak and Daxter: Trilogy Vita over the weekend.
Well I just finished Uncharted 2 and I thought the finale was amazing, 9.5/10
Whitey's avatar
Whitey 3 years ago
SPOILER !
How is that a spoiler? It's not like I said "A ancient tribe of barbarians who were thought to be long extinct descended on Rome"
Whitey's avatar
Whitey 3 years ago
Because now I know the finale is going to be amazing. Before, I would have been like ooh I wonder how it's going to end, will it be good or not. Now I know to expect something amazing to happen. Thanks Nox, ruined my gaming experience.
Sure, if you say so. You aren't even going to play it cos you aren't going to get a PS3
Even if you do it won't be for a few years & by that time you will have forgotten about me and my apparently spoiler-ish comment
Whitey's avatar
Whitey 3 years ago
If can play it on PS4 then I will. Nah, I've put you down on my game-spoiler notepad, along with the fag who ruined ME3 for me :O
You won't be getting a PS4 for years. Tbh I don't think you will even get a PS4. (PC Master Race eh?)
Make it fair. Tell me a game with a good finale (Recent games would be a good choice since I haven't played any)
Whitey's avatar
Whitey 3 years ago
What makes you think I wont get a PS4? If it has games worth buying for then I may, though I'd be more likely to if I had the money to run a PC, Xbox and PS.
But the PS3 has games worth buying, has done for years and yet you don't have one.
Whitey's avatar
Whitey 3 years ago
Well I'm not buying one this late in.