Tuesday Chat, September 24

It's Tuesday and exactly a week since the release of GTA V. So how are you doing? Are you still playing the game, have you completed it? Or are you waiting on another of the big releases to come along?

FIFA 14 is out this week, while further into the future we have Legend of Zelda, Batman and more. So what are you looking forward to?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 24 Sep, 2013

Comments
Robichoico's avatar
Robichoico 3 years ago
Wind Waker next week, Disgaea this week. Pokemon the week after Zelda.
Wind Waker HD and Sonic Lost World are my next two definite purchases, still undecided on Pokemon.
Samka's avatar
Samka 3 years ago
I'm looking forward to Beyond Two Souls but likely won't buy it on day of release as it'll just go in my pile of games to play
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 3 years ago
Beyond two Souls then its down to things being announced like South Park and Final Fantasy X HD.
Spear 25's avatar
Spear 25 3 years ago
Next game I'm getting will be Beyond Two Souls, but I still can't decide whether to get Zelda Wind Waker HD. I haven't played a Zelda game before.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
FIFA 14 on Friday woop woop! Been enjoying he early access all weekend.
Joey B's avatar
Joey B 3 years ago
Got Fifa 14 early release, so I've been dividing my time between that and GTA. Can't wait for Beyond Two Souls, apparently I'm 50% through GTA so hoping to finish the campaign before Beyond Two Souls comes out, then I'll play that, then jump back to GTA Online
csrogue's avatar
csrogue 3 years ago
I'm about half way through gta V. Looking forward to Zelda though, can always come back to GTA later if Zelda catches me. Then killzone in November. So all good. :)
Might pick up Inazuma Eleven 3DS if I can get the second one since I missed it the first time around. Then it's WindWaker Wii U Bundle, Castlevenia Collection, Pokemon and then Hakuoki & Romance Dawn to wrap this years Pre-orders up for me (As of now)
Wait, isn't Ninja Storm 3: Full Burst and Final Fantasy X/X2 coming out this year? My Pre-order list says TBC
ZdravkoN's avatar
ZdravkoN 3 years ago
Still playing Assassin's Creed series (currently around 60% synchronization on Assassin's Creed III). I have been playing all of the games back-to-back in the last few months, and I must say, I am not bored. Every game has something new on top of what the previous games had. And the naval battles in Assassin's Creed III are just great :) You can already sense what I am looking forward to: Black Flag. Anyway, I won't be getting that on launch. Still thinking about getting next-gen console... From the other games I look forward to Batman Arkham Origins, and next year: Dark Souls II and Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 3 years ago
Same with South Park Nox all said they would be released this year but none have release dates so I would guess if they dont have a release date yet they are not coming out before Christmas.
I'm sure Full Burst had a release date of Oct 25-ish on here last week
Samka's avatar
Samka 3 years ago
I could be very tempted by Hakuoki and Romance Dawn... haven't really played that many 3DS games as it's my boyfriends 3DS, but he may just have to cope without for a few months. That and phoenix wright dual destinies is due out in October, think I may have to download that mofo
Artemisthemp's avatar
Artemisthemp 3 years ago
That's a open question. PS3 - Beyond Two Souls and The Wolf among us and Castlevania Collection. 3DS - Pokemon X & Y
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
I have almost got 100% only have to visit the cinema with a friend on GTA now so only need to get a couple more achievements and then wait for multiplayer. Just cancelled my order for Batman will get it when it is cheaper. looking forward to pokemon, beyond two souls and Disgaea. I will probably wait a bit to get Zelda as well.