Friday Chat, September 27

It's Friday, so what are you up to this weekend? Going to Eurogamer Expo? Playing FIFA 14 or still hooked on GTA V?

There's certainly plenty for gamers to be excited about at the moment. So what are you plans. Are they gaming related?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 27 Sep, 2013

Comments
Hopefully finish off GTA V this weekend as my friend will want their copy back next week, it's starting to drag a bit now and I've been spending more time on side missions and activities than the main story last couple of days.
davothediv's avatar
davothediv 3 years ago
Hey, do you have news on how Shopto will offer PS4 preorder upgrades to the new mega bundles?
Im Going Space's avatar
Im Going Space 3 years ago
Had a brilliant day at eurogamer yesterday. i think that titanfall is looking ace (compared to my previous thoughts of "cod with robots"), so thats getting a preorder, BF4 plays very well on xbox one, but one of the standouts? Dead Rising 3.
lofty1234's avatar
lofty1234 3 years ago
Completed GTA 5 days ago. Just a usual working weekend. Beautiful!
lofty1234's avatar
lofty1234 3 years ago
Gutted I couldn't go to Eurogamer. I'm hoping Gadget Show has a decent showing of next gen.
It looks like I will be playing Pirate Warriors all weekend at this rate. I need to collect all the gold coins
Im Going Space's avatar
Im Going Space 3 years ago
Joe, add an article for the Assassin's creed game mentioned at euro gamer? basically if you played it, they gave you a playing card, with an IP Address on it that leads to a game, this game has 'exclusive content' unlocks in it. IP is 176.58.109.224 URL is http://www.ac4aceofspades.com/
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
FIFA FIFA and more FIFA!!!!
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
Got Disgaea yesterday only played the first tutorial missions and enjoying it so far. Finished all the single player achievements for GTA last night as well, apart from that I may be on some FF14 not been on it since I got GTA.
I might start FF14 soon after I play a few more games that have been sitting for a while
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
When you do decide if you join the phoenix server I will be able to join you at some point, and the good thing is the way the class system works i would not even have to start a new character.
Do I have you on PSN?
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
No but my PSN is zombieflamingo believe it or not. It is a different list on FF14 as i have the PC version. Also you know if you get a ps4 eventually you can upgrade to the PS4 version of FF14 for free.
I know
Artemisthemp's avatar
Artemisthemp 3 years ago
Most likely more FFXIV
iMerle iDixon's avatar
iMerle iDixon 3 years ago
I was going to finish up GTA V over the weekend only need to do stunt jumps for 100%, but I can't be bothered the vanishing cars are really putting me off, not sure if to a get a new game, get the pokemon x/y 3ds, or just wait the weekend out, also why doesnt the 3DS come with a charger, seems stupid to me.
Im Going Space's avatar
Im Going Space 3 years ago
well BF4 beta and GTA Online is out on the 1st (Tuesday). and damn BF4 was good at eurogamer, but the big one there for me? Dead Rising 3. its colossal. runs brilliantly with hundreds (if not thousands) of zombies on screen at once!
Finished off GTA V last night, and whilst the game was OK, I found the ending a big disappointment. None of the characters were likeable and it felt like a cop out having to choose one of them to die, I would much rather have seen them all die when the big heist went wrong, and then have Lester disappear in to the sunset with all the gold.