New Nintendo Direct tomorrow

Nintendo has confirmed that it'll air a new Nintendo Direct broadcast tomorrow, covering Wii U and 3DS software launching before the end of the year.

You'll be able to catch the broadcast from 7AM PT / 10AM ET / 3PM UK time.

It's likely that Pokémon X & Y, The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, Wii Fit U and Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze will be showcased, perhaps along with a few other titles.

What are you looking forward to from Nintendo?

Edited On 30 Sep, 2013

Comments
Shoozle's avatar
Shoozle 3 years ago
Please show me some X footage again Nintendo. A release date would be good, or a confirmation of a title so I don't get mistook for speaking about Pokemon X. Anything else is a bonus. Yoshi Yarn needs new details too, been way too long since we heard about that, didn't even show up at E3. It's most likely going to be DKC, Pokemon, Sonic and Mario focused. I just hope there are a couple of surprises.
Always look forward to these
Just refer to it as Xeno Snoozle
Shoozle's avatar
Shoozle 3 years ago
Yeah, I do sometimes write Xenoblade 2 instead. Oh, a Monster Hunter 4 localisation would be good too. Preferably for Wii U as I dislike portable Mon Hun.
I think it will just be another game in the Xeno franchise. Looks more Xenosaga crossed with Xenoblade to me though
Shoozle's avatar
Shoozle 3 years ago
I have never played a previous title in the franchise so cannot comment. Bringing back the mecha is good though. We have lacked them this generation. I really hope this direct also has information about updates coming to Wii U and 3DS, preferably Miiverse for the 3DS.
Well Europe has only ever got two titles in the Xeno Series, Xenosaga 2 & Xenoblade so it's not surprising that you haven't played them
Samka's avatar
Samka 3 years ago
I couldn't really get into Xenoblade, not sure why, as it seemed like it'd be right up my street, and it was really raved about a lot. Think I just didn't enjoy the battle system that much.
Hoping for a solid release date for DKCTF, it was meant to be November, but I'm seeing lots of places listing it as December now.
If you prefer a turn-based battle system and a story that takes priority over the combat AND you have a way to play it you should import the Xenosaga Trilogy
Samka's avatar
Samka 3 years ago
yeah I do tend to prefer turn-based battle systems I have to say, though I've been getting on alright with the real-time system in Ni No Kuni. Don't have a PS2 anymore unfortunately, so will just have to look out for a PSN re-release for my vita/PS3...
Not going to ever happen since Namco Bandai sold Monolith to Nintendo
Samka's avatar
Samka 3 years ago
sad times.
To play them you would need to import a NTSC PS2 or get a PAL PS2 and buy Swapmagic (I have both a NTSC PS2 and Swapmagic)
Jamie 3 years ago
As I just pre-ordered the 2DS I'm up for anything but the donkey kong game especially.