Assassin's Creed Black Flag gets next gen release date

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag will release for next generation consoles, Wii and PC on November 22.

A sleuth of new previews have just went up for the game and while we were overlooked this time, we still thought you may be interested in others thoughts. So here's a few choice articles.

Black Flag Previews

You can pre-order Black Flag below and also check out a new trailer.

Edited On 30 Sep, 2013

Comments
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
Decisions decisions do i get the xbox one version or PS4?
Get the Wii version ;)
Whitey's avatar
Whitey 3 years ago
LOL
Really? Wii but no Wii U
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
If it wasnt for getting a shinier version I probably would have went for the Wii U one. (This article is another reason they should have called it something completely new instead of just adding a U)
Joe2120's avatar
Joe2120 3 years ago
Well Zombie, the PS4 version does have extra content.
I assume you meant Wii U even though the Wii U IS a next-gen console
Never assume. ;)
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
It depends how good the extra content is, from what i have heard about the AC3 extra content is that it was not very good and it was only like 20 minutes. I just hope they make the combat harder in this one it has just gotten easier as they went on.
Whitey's avatar
Whitey 3 years ago
Pre-order/exclusive content is never usually that good or worth it, it's just for people who like to collect and own everything in the game.
There should never be exclusive content in the first place. It's just a big F U to anyone who doesn't have that platform
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
All i know for this one is that you work Aveline from the vita game, I never usually bother with exclusive content if it varies like this. I dont understand timed content either I really do not seeing that altering which console I was going to but it on unless it is like a year or so.
iMerle iDixon's avatar
iMerle iDixon 3 years ago
Releases 22nd, but the PS4 isn't available until 29th, that is absolute genius!!!
Nothing more frustrating about a console launch than games arriving before the console.
Well you can do what I'm going to do. Wait till the complete edition is released
Do Ubisoft do complete editions?
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
I remember when I was waiting for my Wii U i got the email to say it should be delivered the day before release but it never came because the driver could not find my house, when the guy came the second day he said the guy was a moron as the sat nag took him straight to my door.
AC 2 had a complete edition
Whitey's avatar
Whitey 3 years ago
I had a driver that couldn't find my house not long ago, lucky and surprisingly he actually rang me up to ask where it was, I told him and a few mins later he rang again so I went out to find him. I was actually shocked he phoned me up to find me, any other driver would have just gave up and went, which has happened before.
Artemisthemp's avatar
Artemisthemp 3 years ago
Interesting move from Ubisoft to release 1 week before the console actually releases
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
Yeah thats was good of him, you do occasionally get the ones that are good and care about there jobs. I like what DPD are doing now so you can track them online to see where the van is. Also when I get the chance for delivery instructions it usually makes it easier as we are the only red bungalow on our street.
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
Also it is a week later than the US release.
Whitey's avatar
Whitey 3 years ago
Well if they released it on 29th then Xbox one would have to wait a week before they can play it, and instead of having different dates for different platforms they probably decided to just do them all on the 22nd. besides, having a game ready before the console launches is not a bad thing, definitely better than releasing after the console.
Spear 25's avatar
Spear 25 3 years ago
@Zombieflamingo, same thing happened to me with my Wii U. Got an email saying driver couldn't deliver it and that he left a card, but he left it at the wrong address. They managed to find my address on release day though.
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
Wonder if we got the same guy then. If i missed the release date I would have been annoyed but I still got it so all good.
RP36's avatar
RP36 3 years ago
i will prob buy both versions xone and ps4. as xone is out a week before ps4. if its good anyway.
ShoryukenToTheChin's avatar
ShoryukenToTheChin 3 years ago
So I will be starring at my AC IV for a week or so before I actually get my console...... lol. Either way I was always going to get AC IV either on launch on later this year.
mysticmosh's avatar
mysticmosh 3 years ago
@zombieflamingo, how do you work Aveline in this game?. Wasn't she same era as Connor from ACIII?. The main character in black flag is meant to be his grandad.