Tuesday Chat, October 1

In terms of the month, next generation consoles are only one away and although they arrive at the end of November, you just know that when the magic month of November arrives you'll be counting the days until your console's arrival.

Something which may help you pass the time until then is the fact that GTA V Online arrives today. So will you be playing and do you think Rockstar will come up with something special?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 01 Oct, 2013

Comments
Jon Boy's avatar
Jon Boy 3 years ago
I'm already counting down to PS4 launch, lol. And yes i will be sampling the GTA V Online at some point today!
Pyroloveridge's avatar
Pyroloveridge 3 years ago
I'll play with a few friends hopefully, probably tennis / golf lol
Shoozle's avatar
Shoozle 3 years ago
Tried the new patch on Terraria; still cannot get into that game at all. I tried out playing Wii games on the new Wii U update (allows you to play Wii games on your gamepad) but it does not support the gamepad controls, so for me, it is useless. I was hoping to play Xenoblade while lying down in bed on my gamepad. At least the update is the start of it. Looking forward to the Nintendo direct to reveal more information hopefully. Going to begin La-Mulana if my CPU arrives today. But I should really be getting back to studying.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 3 years ago
Need to get back to some of my backlog as not much coming out now that interests me until the PS4 is launched and only Knack is interesting me on that until Infamous. The only game I am looking forward to is Beyond but thats a couple weeks away may pick up Zelda as wel and give that a go.
yoda soldier's avatar
yoda soldier 3 years ago
I will be up for some tennis mate.
Spear 25's avatar
Spear 25 3 years ago
Can't wait to get my hands on the PS4. But in the mean time I'm looking forward to Beyond Two Souls.
Vista's avatar
Vista 3 years ago
Ditto - PS4 (can't wait) and Beyond two Souls should be good. I think everybody seems to be in the same boat - time taken up with GTAV - which to be perfectly honest, I wasn't hyped up about but I now think it must be game of the year. It looks next gen compared to GTAIV.
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
Looking forward to both the PS4 and xbox one but more so the xbox one. I have not been on terraria for a while but do you know if the PC update will have the same controls as the xbox version to use with a controller?
shiny miller's avatar
shiny miller 3 years ago
Not getting either of them at launch - maybe after 6 months I'll get one of them (probably PS4).
Me neither, going to give them a year for some games to be released then make up my mind.
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 3 years ago
Not fan of gta but hope everyone who does gets there kicks today out of the online. Anyway for me ill be finishing the last few hidden quests in white 2 before x gets sent next week & watching noein later on. It's an ghost town today huh? Also ill be getting my ps4 in 3 years at least after lunch have too much back log & there's still plenty of nice games coming to the ps3, so most likely be getting my wii-u before my ps4. Shame i don't have the spare cash at the moment I really want to get the wind waker hd so bad =I
Wii games on the Gamepad. I'll bring my mate over and have a few games of SmashBros this weekend. I'll be finishing up Darksiders 2 (Thank god I got over my OCD in games cos DS2 has too much collectibles)
I still can't change my Pic, can anyone else?
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 3 years ago
Nox no just tried i wonder what's happed?
The Zen Store has got a few new things in Akemi http://thezenstore.eu/
iMerle iDixon's avatar
iMerle iDixon 3 years ago
Downloaded patch for GTA online, created character failed to join online session character lost in cloud server created another games froze and corrupted that character, woop two corrupt characters and nothing even attempted, that has to be a record right?
What did you expect?
iMerle iDixon's avatar
iMerle iDixon 3 years ago
I was expecting issues, but I was hoping it would you know work, the freezing was in a solo game so it had nothing to do with servers been overloaded.
Whitey's avatar
Whitey 3 years ago
Sorry but we shouldn't go into a game expecting it to have issues and problems. Yes it's new and it's very easy for devs to miss bugs and for them to polish everything before release, but when I buy something (ok GTAO is a free download if have game) I expect it to work as intended. It's a shame that in todays age gamers should expect bugs, issues and micro-transactions to be the norm of every game. ”
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 3 years ago
Would of expected problems maybe they should of delayed the release a week longer or something did they ever fix the I fruit app thing in the end heard a lot of people just deleted it because it never worked.