Monday Chat, October 7

It's Monday, so what have you been up to this weekend? What game's have been grabbing your attention?

Also which of this week's new releases are grabbing your attention? There are a few arrivals at the end of the week, such as Pokemon X&Y, Beyond: Two Souls and Dragon's Crown. So which of these stand out for you and why?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 07 Oct, 2013

Comments
Played Wind Waker mainly over the weekend, still such a fabulous game ten years on. Played a bit of GTA Online as it was a free gold weekend, spent about half the time trying to get in to games, and when I did get in was quite underwhelmed. Have decided to go for Pokemon this week, I wasn't sure before but I got a £30 Amazon voucher, and the rest of my pre-orders for the year are all paid for now, so I thought I might as well, the question is which do I get X or Y?
glenn 3 years ago
Gta online still not saving right as keep losing money n rank, you play for few hours and find that when you next go on it never saved anything even when doin what rockstar said to switch to single player before switching off
Pyroloveridge's avatar
Pyroloveridge 3 years ago
Well I got X, but most of the other people I have spoken too are getting Y. The bloke that won the first three races last night kept getting killed by me in free-roam lol... only dropped £100 per kill though i was hoping for a couple of grand :)
PETE 3 years ago
Had a great w.end after getting killzone mega bundle email on friday, played a little far cry 3, only just started it. Beyond two souls looks to be a very good game
I think most people here are getting X, so I might go for Y, will decide by the end of the day. BTW, do not search for Pokemon X videos, you get some rather disturbing results. The races last night were good, I would have done better but someone kept spinning me out, probably the one who you mugged.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 3 years ago
Didnt play any games this weekend. Went paintballing on Saturday which was fun and could be classed as Kinect COD. Looking forward to Beyond Two Souls and Dragons Crown this week.
Cubejam's avatar
Cubejam 3 years ago
F1 2013 has taken up most of time gaming time this weekend. Absolutely having a blast on it. Much improved from last years game.
Artemisthemp's avatar
Artemisthemp 3 years ago
I really looking forward to Beyond: Two Souls, which hopefully is as great a experince as Heavy Rain. I also looking forward to trying out Pokemon X, which hopefully is worth getting a 3DS XL for :)
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
My weekend consisted mostly of fifa, this week will consist mostly of fifa. Can't wait to get home tonight to play fifa.
Samka's avatar
Samka 3 years ago
Spent the weekend playing Ni No Kuni and Rayman Legends. Getting pretty close to the end of Ni No Kuni now, so once that's done I might start Far Cry 3. Hooray for PS+. Definitely looking forward to Beyond Two Souls but not sure when I'll end up picking up a copy, will probably wait till price has dropped.
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
Got pokemon and beyond two souls for me then I have nothing until the xbox one and PS4.
I'll be getting both X & Y. My mate is crashing at mine so we can start the games at the same time and have battles after each badge, as for what version I'll be playing I don't know since I'm gonna put both packages on the sofa and let him pick what one he wants. (If he gets X I'm not going to be happy)
Whitey's avatar
Whitey 3 years ago
Been thinking lately and I decided I might not bother getting an Xbox one, almost £500 is a bit much just to play Dead Rising 3, which was pretty much the only reason I was getting one. I would probably hardly play it because I'm always on PC now. If I do decide to not get one yet and keep my 360 then I might go buy GTA V as I really want to play it.
Drakos's avatar
Drakos 3 years ago
Been playing Alice: Madness Returns really, didn't do much else. Just trying to shorten my backlog list of games before my PS4 arrives ;_;
Just leave it till there are a few games you want to play or just until a new Gears comes out
Early adoption is only for the hardcore, Whitey ain't hardcore.
Early adoption is for people who want to play more than one game on the system in the next 6 month
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
I only want to play one game on the ps4... any guesses what?
Ordered my copy of Pokemon, decided to go with Y in the end, partly because everyone else seems to be going for X, and partly because I like the boxart more, bonus is I've been entered in to a draw to win a Pokemon toy ;)
Battlefield 4
Light Heavensword's avatar
Light Heavensword 3 years ago
Played Deadpool and Ni No Kuni over the weekend. I went with the pre-order for Y. I love the legendary for X Xerneas though, hell iam just gonna get both.
Spear 25's avatar
Spear 25 3 years ago
Unfortunately I didn't manage to get around to gaming over the weekend. But I am looking forward to Beyond Two Souls this week.
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 3 years ago
no more ps3 games for me just sold my ps3 and all 200 + games in one complete package! now to go to the ps4 page and add the rest of the launch games to my mega bundle , what to have some or all of them choices , choices !
Spear 25's avatar
Spear 25 3 years ago
I wonder what the average number of games will be that people get with their PS4 at launch. Would just be interesting to know.
WTF Scott. Why?
Whitey's avatar
Whitey 3 years ago
Decided to join the rest of the noobs and bought GTA V. I feel cheap using a console.
& so you should, the Xbox 360 is a dirty filthy thing
Whitey's avatar
Whitey 3 years ago
But still looks like solid gold compared to Wii U..
I would take the Wii U anyday & I have one now so I can say that
Whitey's avatar
Whitey 3 years ago
Is it just me or are GTA graphics pretty meh? That pop-in is some of the worst I've seen in ages. Jagged edges are quite bad too, could do with some AA.
Craig 3 years ago
Been playing Football Manager 2013 pretty extensively in anticipation of the beta for 2014 starting in the next week or so. Trying to get my Athletic Bilbao team to end the dominance of Barca and Real.
Compared to what you can do on PC yes but on a 8 year old console it's pretty impressive
Still think Halo 4 is one of the best looking console games so far
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 3 years ago
@ NOX just been getting a bit bored with my games lately nothing has been holding my attention and it would have been all boxed up when i got my ps4 any way so i just decided to sell it
You could have tried different genres or asked for recommendations for niche games not sell the blooming thing. How much did you get anyway?