Nintendo confirms new Wii U bundles for Xmas

Nitnendo is to released a new Mario & Luigi Premium Wii U bundle on November 8, which includes a black 32GB Premium Wii U console, a two-in-one disc of New Super Mario Bros. U and New Super Luigi U and a black Wii U GamePad.

Also releasing is the Wii Party U Basic Pack, which arrives on November 15 and includes a white 8GB Wii U console, a Wii Remote Plus, plus disc-versions of Nintendo Land and new release Wii Party U.

Finally, Nintendo will release a Just Dance 2014 Basic Pack bundle on November 22. This pack includes a white 8GB Wii U console, Wii Remote Plus and a disc copy of Just Dance 2014 and Nintendo Land.

The packs mentioned above also include a sensor bar and GamePad.

We hear that the cost will be around £250 for the Mario & Luigi pack, although we've not heard any news on the others.

Edited On 10 Oct, 2013

Comments
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
may pick up the mario and luigi bundle
chaos prime's avatar
chaos prime 3 years ago
I still stand by it, the Wii U is way over-priced for what it is. Should have been priced £179.99 for the premium and £149.99 for the basic. Would have sold buckets just like the Wii did. But Nintendo got silly and it has seriously back fired :s
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
I'm going to get a wii-u as it'll be great for my son as he grows up, i see them more as a family console than the ps3/xbox but thats just my opinion.
The Wii U is not overpriced and the people saying that would still say it was overpriced if it was £170
Whitey's avatar
Whitey 3 years ago
It is overpriced for the hardware you are getting. £250 for a console with 32gb HDD, 2gb RAM, a pretty poor GPU and CPU, and so on. Yet a £350 gets you a PS4 with a 500gb HDD, 8gb RAM, an 8 core CPU and much better GPU, with also a built in DVR, streaming and much more features.
Robichoico's avatar
Robichoico 3 years ago
Shopto should have put in thier own deal. I'm sure I saw them promoting a deal that had Zelda Wii U + Wind Waker, Assassin's Creed 3, Batman and I think something else for £289.99. Not bad at all.
Burner's avatar
Burner 3 years ago
I have to agree with both Chaos & Whitey. The Wii U is most definitely overpriced for what you are getting. I will buy a Wii U but not until I can buy a Premium model for around the £180 mark.
Woop, PS4 has higher specs. That's the problem with this generation, it focused on graphics and not gameplay
yoda soldier's avatar
yoda soldier 3 years ago
I will choose gameplay over gaphics any day of the week but nintendo do not have the games for me. I know gloria is going to moan at me: ) but the highlight for the wii u at the moment is a 10 year old game HD'ed up.
Fair enough Yoda although the Wii U has only been out a year, go and look at the first year of the 360.
Burner's avatar
Burner 3 years ago
Nox, Have you considered that the extra power doesn't have to go towards making the game super pretty but can instead go towards better A.I, bigger worlds etc... Also you can say graphics don't matter till your blue in the face but the simple fact is that if something looks real its easier to become immersed in that world. Either way more power to me equals a better experience if the devs can be bothered to utilise it.
I don't want bigger worlds, frankly I'm sick of them. I like a semi-quasi open world with stuff to discover and places to explore, I don't want big empty plains of nothingness with no attention to detail. (This ties into my other argument on development costs)