Rockstar has announced that the latest title update to address the reported issues of game progress loss in GTA Online as well as other technical fixes, tweaks and enhancements is now available for both PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
Fixes in this title update include:
- Fixes multiple issues causing character deletion or other loss of progress
- Fixes issues causing infinite loading, infinite sky cams, and missing interface options between jobs
- Fixes an issue causing the "replay" option to be locked out on certain jobs
- Fixes an issue where a player would become stuck in the mod garage when respraying a Sanchez motor bike
- Fixes an issue where the Player became stuck inside Los Santos Customs during Online tutorial flow.
- Fixes an issue causing the loss of guns and ammo
- Fixes issues causing GTA races ending early because of players spawning too far ahead
- Fixes issues in Last Team Standing where sessions would not progress past the lobby
- Fixes issues with network errors when joining Last Team Standing using Quick Job
- Added clarifications around when a player is using a temporary character in GTA Online during - Rockstar Cloud server outages
- Adjusts the monetary penalty for being killed in a One on One match
Rockstar apologises for the problems some players have been experiencing with lost characters or game progress due to this issue.