PlayStation Plus November Update looking good

Sony has revealed some of the games you'll get for free if you are a PlayStation Plus member next month. They are pretty special.

November PlayStation Plus update:

Leaving PS Plus

23rd October: Far Cry 3
23rd October: Mafia 2
23rd October: Spec Ops The Line (NBA 2K13 in UAE)
23rd October: Street Fighter X Tekken
23rd October: Touch My Katamari

Entering PS Plus

PS3
23rd October: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
23rd October: Remember Me

PS Vita

23rd October: Oddworld Strangers Wrath
23rd October: MotorStorm RC

That's some pretty big games, which alone seem to make up the cost of the subscription. We can't wait to see even more valve once PS4 joins the list.

Edited On 11 Oct, 2013

Comments
Not that good of a Update
LEVI 3 years ago
while receiving underwhelming reviews, those two PS3 titles are VERY new titles so it represents fantastic value for money! for the record, I really enjoyed Remember Me and grinded out the plat for it.
preyalone's avatar
preyalone 3 years ago
Yeah I'd agree... this is a pretty weak update compared to some of the previous months. I've already played and completed MGR:R and Remember Me. May get Stranger's Wrath for the Vita, but the game was a PS+ download for the PS3 a while back.
preyalone's avatar
preyalone 3 years ago
Having said that... bear in mind they've confirmed Driveclub and Resogun for the PS4....
sam 3 years ago
metal gear solid....revengeance im pretty sure its not a word but ok reminding me of die hard a little now, "die hard: die harder" im just waiting for the "die hard harder than dieing hard" and ofc the next metal gear to be Revenge of the vengance for revengeance"
RICHARD 3 years ago
@maho Not that good?.them PS3 games alone still cost ya £40+ don't even cost that for a years subs to ps+,you can't complain really,What would you call a good update Beyond:two souls :)
Where do you shop RICHARD, both them PS3 games have been in bargain bins since a week or so after their release.
I'm saying not that good as in not as good as previous updates. I liked Remember Me and I might give it a second playthrough since I done my review on a rental so now I can play it without intending to write one
RICHARD 3 years ago
just went by prices at shopto.net I think its a pretty good deal for nothing,if your an only a xbox live user you'll be feeling pretty glum in what you get in comaprison
Bravedwarf's avatar
Bravedwarf 3 years ago
Remember you never own any of the games... Soon as u stop psn plus there gone, so it's a rental service... Xbox u can keep the games even without gold!
Can you people please stop using the rental argument, it's not valid
RTLF's avatar
RTLF 3 years ago
So Bravedwarf... this unperceptive comment again eh? so when are you planning on stopping your Gold subscription then? anytime soon? you've been paying for it probably as long as you've had your xbox/xbox360 and will continue to on the xbone no doubt... in that time what have you been given for free? a few games nearly half a decade old in the last few months that can be bought on ebay for a couple of quid? by the end of this year you wont even be getting that anymore and you'll still be paying full price. If PS+ is a rental service, how much would say lovefilm charge for all these (I have well over 20 now) premium relatively new games to keep indefinitely? would they charge £3 a month? think not. So pipe down and keep enjoying paying the same as PS+ members do, only just for the privilege of MS allowing your xbox to connect to the internet without any true incentives worth a damn. @Gloria Bargain bins? atleast give them one more year ;)
Both games were £20 less than 2 weeks after launch, and never really went back up, that's bargain bin as far as I'm concerned.
RTLF's avatar
RTLF 3 years ago
Your definition of bargain bin is a bit harsh I think. Bargain Bin's a couple of quid... £20 = platinum :p
Harsh? Thinking it's a bargain at a higher price than you would?
RTLF's avatar
RTLF 3 years ago
Sorry, can't make sense out of that sentence, care to rephrase? you asking a question? I'm just saying that I've seen games in actual bargain bins many times and they're usually between the £1-£5 mark. Basically, I get what you mean, as in you're giving it the "bargain bin" moniker as it went down in price substantially quite quickly(although a lot of console games do these days). I'm just saying, in literal terms, thats its a little harsh, which it is.... if that makes sense?
I thought that was quite plain English, bit of a rhetorical question really, as you obviously have a lower threshold for what you would call bargain bin. I think a 50% reduction is drastic enough to call it bargain bin, whereas the 90%+ reduction you mean is more of a label for 'so old and/or crap no one really wants it' in my books.
Datastatic's avatar
Datastatic 3 years ago
Bottom line. Its better than I get from Nintendo or Microsoft. That being said, back off to play Zelda on my Gamecube.
Whitey's avatar
Whitey 3 years ago
Bargain is subjective really. I would consider GTA V at £30 a bargain, but I would not consider CoD Ghosts at £30 a bargain, so you can't go on price. But going by the usual "bargain bin" deals, I would probably consider anything 25% off a bargain if still relatively new, or 50% off for older games, and 75% for really old games of 3+ years.
Steam gets some quite good 90% off deals during the seasonal sales
Whitey's avatar
Whitey 3 years ago
Yeah Steam sales are just mad. You get 75%+ sales on some great games, granted they may be quite old but still great games that you can pick up for the same price as a full Mcdonalds meal.
Also you seen the new Humble Weekly Bundle? Some great games there. The Indiegala Bundle is quite good as well (Not as good as the last one but hey the last one was Magika)
RICHARD 3 years ago
@bravedwarf any one foolish enough to finish their subscription to PS+ obviously isn't bothered about losing their collection which is pretty much the same as no longer requiring them & besides they aint lost forever all they have to do is become a PS+ member again & can download anything that PS+ has downloaded in the past.Funny I only hear the rental arguments of xboxlive owners trying to make what MS is giving away look a better deal,its actually pretty laughable now when I hear it
Im Going Space's avatar
Im Going Space 3 years ago
is it really worth arguing over? no. the companies offer what they offer. go with whichever you rather. now back to trying to fix this ps3 so i can play MGS4....