Quick Look: Xbox One launch titles

Following on from our article talking about the launch titles of the Xbox One, we thought we'd put into video just how all these exclusive day one titles look.

You can see titles such as Forza, Ryse, Killer Instinct, Zoo Tycoon and Peggle 2 below.

Pre-order your launch titles and Xbox LIVE credit below.

Edited On 17 Oct, 2013

Comments
inspector 74's avatar
inspector 74 3 years ago
I mean ive pre ordered this but im not particularly excited about any of em??? Dead rising 3 yeah, ive still got watch dogs on pre order(but we all know whats happened there dont we??) Battlefield 4 and rivals thats ya lot, I am far more interested in whats coming on the PS4 with knack and killzone (for me its all about studio exclusives) if sunset overdrive was on the list it would be more interesting but hey!!!!
maca0716's avatar
maca0716 3 years ago
Xbone has a far better exclusive line up for launch than PS4, Dead Rising 3, Forza, Ryse, Killer Instinct, Crimson Dragon and Zoo Tycoon. All completely different genres.
Hymeleon's avatar
Hymeleon 3 years ago
Yeah, keep telling you that, lettersnumbers. When you will realise, that console "wars" won by 1st patry studios/titles in long run, not just by launch line-up, it already will be too late...
Been wondering this for a while. WTF is Zoo Tycoon?
Whitey's avatar
Whitey 3 years ago
Roller coaster tycoon but animals instead of rides.
Cool. Xbox One supports Keyboard & Mouse right?
Welshy's avatar
Welshy 3 years ago
outwith 2 or 3 titles at launch, both consoles have essentially the same laun ch line-up, i swear the launch line-up was more exciting than this though. Having said that, my console decision is based on future potential not the launch. Very few earl adopters get the best of the best. Xbone has more at launch, but PS4 has undeniably more games in the background right now. 90% of studios currently working on titles to be released over the next year or 2 and a straight up £70 saving at launch? It's PS4 this gen for me, i'd like to own both like i did this gen but i just can't afford that this time round and i'm betting alot of other people are on the same boat.
Welshy's avatar
Welshy 3 years ago
I forgot your comments format goes out of the window and becomes a wall of text still =/ As cool as titles like Zoo Tycoon are, i think i'll wait 6 months to a year for the next Santa Monica and Naughty Dog titles instead of diving in head first to Xbone then missing out on the big guns.
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 3 years ago
The Xbox ONE launch line up is what is attracting me getting it at launch, I will then get a PS4 if indeed ends up getting games I like Sony are big on talk, but fail to deliver, and I am not trusting them until they can deliver this gen. eg PS2 failed to get HDD in Europe, PS3 got Linux removed, Gran Turismo 5 got delayed a year, when it was only a week or two from launch, and I got PS3 ready, only to have to wait over a year to play the game, and I need not have bought PS3 for another year, plus still waiting on The Last Guardian, which has been in development the entire life of the PS3. From past experience of Sony I bet only a fraction of the games in development will end up getting released, The PS4 has already started to stumble with the loss of Watch Dogs which ended up being an official bundle out of 2 game bundles, and Drive Cluib is rumoured to be delayed too. The PS4 may save on launch, but the games are more expensive than MS, £55 vs £45, which will all add up to be a lot more than £70. Also if you get the FIFA or Forza bundle then you save money that way, if you want the games, or if not sell the DLC code on ebay.