ShopTo Podcast Episode One *update*

Update 2: Just a little note to say at the time of writing we are the number one podcast in the Games and Hobbies category on iTunes. Thanks so much for your support, we can't wait to bring you episode 2.

Update: Episode One is now available via iTunes herePlease rate and subscribe.

We tried a pilot episode of our podcast, but now it's time for the real thing. To be honest some of what me, Ash and Colin talked about is a mystery to me, although I know that there was plenty of on-topic news, talk about betas and what we're currently playing as well as a few more interesting bits and pieces.

You can listen to episode one below and if there is anything you'd like us to cover, shout out etc in the next episode then please leave your comments below.

We'll try our best to release episodes once a week, although there may be the odd occasion where they are missed for scheduling reasons.

Anyway, this is your podcast, so the more feedback and requests you provide the better, although I ain't getting drunk for anyone at 12am.

Listen to the podcast here:

You can also download the file by clicking the download button or by clicking here.

We are also on iTunes and you can subscribe here (although it may take a while before the RSS feed catches up and posts the latest episode, however if you subscribe it'll be ready and waiting when it appears on the store. It'd also be great if you could give us a review - We'll also update you when this episode is live on iTunes).

Thanks and enjoy!

Edited On 18 Oct, 2013

Comments
Would really love everyone's thoughts on this. Also please contribute by telling us what you want us to talk about next week. :)
Joe Anderson (Editor) 9 months ago
After listening to it content was good and communication you had between yourself and open discussion across the board the chat flowed quite well... Suggestion about the mic, sometimes I found it difficult to hear you properly joe that was down to the mic sounding a bit tinny/like empty room sound lol, other two chaps were really clear. apart from that i thought the content was cool ....
drkmn302 9 months ago
Yeah I was in my office. I never had the volume turned up full on my mic, so will turn it up more next time :)
Joe Anderson (Editor) 9 months ago
but defo enjoyed how more comfortable u were this time it flowed so i will listen to future podcasts ;-)
drkmn302 9 months ago
Really enjoyed it, could tell you got more comfortable as it went on. Would happily give it a listen every week. Liked how honest you were with games, like the new Elder scrolls online.
LFC Bywater 9 months ago
You really need to give Dark Souls another try Joe, the payoff for that game is so worth it
Loli-Nox-Tan 9 months ago
Maybe I will :D Also remember everyone, anything you want us to talk about in next week's episode, give us a shout below.
Joe Anderson (Editor) 9 months ago
But to be fair if you're dying on Sonic bosses then how you gonna be with Dark Souls :)
Loli-Nox-Tan 9 months ago
Exactly hehe.
Joe Anderson (Editor) 9 months ago
Was a lot of fun listening to this Joe, but as previously stated your microphone was very tinny/echo-y. Also I missed your American guest from the pilot podcast, how could you get rid of him?! (Haha.)
Ash 9 months ago
Still think Xbox one has the better line up of games. Indie games are fun dnt get me wrong, but there not system sellers... Nobody's pre ordering a ps4 which has high graphics capabilities to play indie games... It's the main big titles that people want to play. Drive club and watch dogs ect ect... I agree they still have the main third party like you mentioned joe... Just looks a lot smaller now Fingers crossed nothing else is delayed now.
DARKST4R 9 months ago
Good podcast!! Done a wicked job
DARKST4R 9 months ago
Not bad! But you have music coming out of both speakers and one voice only coming out of one speaker, maybe you need everything left and right output.
Jon Boy 9 months ago
Ah cheers JonBoy, probably explains why my voice is quieter. I'll see what I can do for the next episode. Cheers :)
Joe Anderson (Editor) 9 months ago
No worries Joe ;)
Jon Boy 9 months ago
I found a guide via the internet to record this episode and for some reason it said to put my channel on the mono setting so I did. I'll change it to another stereo channel next time and see if it works ok :) Thanks everyone for the feedback, really appreciated. Ahead of the next episode I'll post up something to get your suggestions for what we should talk about, tho we'll try to remain up to date by discussing news etc.
Joe Anderson (Editor) 9 months ago
Great feedback and views (listens) so far. We are now planning to do an episode a week. We may have some specials too should we attend any events etc.. :)
Joe Anderson (Editor) 9 months ago
it was ok but why the hate for Microsoft
alunmufc 9 months ago
No hate for MS, just a bit of banter about their execs.
Joe Anderson (Editor) 9 months ago
Omg we are number seven in top videogame podcasts on iTunes. How did that happen? Hopefully we'll get better at these so that we can justify being in such great company.
Joe Anderson (Editor) 9 months ago
just keep up the good work ps will the xbox ones be sent out early
alunmufc 9 months ago
I enjoyed the podcast Joe will put it on my list of weekly podcasts :) in theory your 6 in the list as Comedy Button isnt a video Game podcast its a brilliant podcast but it is done by people from IGN and Geekbox but its not about videogames.
Bindiana 9 months ago
Very good so far but two minor issues, for me. Firstly is the mono side of it but I see you're looking at fixing that for episode 2. The other one is creaking chairs and vibrating phones. I'm sure these little things will be sorted as you get used to the podcast format, but just thought I'd point them out. Otherwise, very good and please continue making them able to be listened to here. I don't have iTunes and it's a great reason to keep frequenting the site ;-) You've bagged yourself a weekly listener.
Kaysar 9 months ago
Hi Kaysar, 1) Yeah the mono thing will be sorted. 2) I've asked Colin to oil his chair :D 3) All mobiles will be switched off in future episodes.
Joe Anderson (Editor) 9 months ago
Oh and we'll keep posting up on the site :D Cheers.
Joe Anderson (Editor) 9 months ago