More Xbox One Day One Edition consoles now available for launch day delivery

The Xbox One 'Day One' edition is available again as we have received more stock from Microsoft.

We have quite a few bundles up for grabs, whether you are after a console with FIFA included as part of the package or Forza Motorsport 5.

All of our bundles are listed below.

If you want this console for launch then get your pre-order in now and you're guaranteed to receive it for launch.

Edited On 18 Oct, 2013

Comments
robioto's avatar
robioto 3 years ago
You know what? I was going to get just the PS4 and not bother with the Xbox One as Microsoft have annoyed me so much over the past few year. But sod it, I can afford it, I want to play Dead Rising 3, so I've pre-ordered one and just paid it off. No bull-crap fanboyism coming from my direction.
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 3 years ago
Yeah, you can say that again! Good Stuff!
maca0716's avatar
maca0716 3 years ago
If MS annoyed you that much you wouldn't be giving them a penny, but funny how the PS4 launch line up doesn't look very appealing any more and suddenly people are happy to let things slide eh?
robioto's avatar
robioto 3 years ago
I am and always have been dictated by games, I've let nothing slide. I'm just in a position where I can afford both at launch (wasn't before), as opposed to getting the Xbone further down the line. If there is a game I want to play and I can afford the system I will buy it, Dead Rising 3 is that game. The PS4 will remain my primary console next gen though (the 360 was this gen but I've jumped ship in this respect due to MS's approach to not only the Xbone but the 360 in the past 3-4 years). This also means I will own every platform come November as I already own a gaming PC, Wii U, Vita and 3DS. Good times and happy gaming with no restrictions to what I play.
nedi's avatar
nedi 3 years ago
Thank you ShopTo for getting more xbone/forza 5 stock, i really didn't want the fifa bundle... now hurry up and take my money!
spike6958's avatar
spike6958 3 years ago
Holding off on Xbox for now. I've already paid off my PS4, but I don't think I'll have enough cash for a day one X1, and either way I'm not interested in any of the X1's exclusive launch titles... now if Titan Fall was day one, it'd be a different story.
MICHAEL 3 years ago
I'd be tempted if there was a bundle with forza and dead rising. I really don't fancy FIFA.
MisterKIKI's avatar
MisterKIKI 3 years ago
WIsh I paid attention last night before the plain Forza packages were all allocated. Have the day one on pre-order elsewhere, but with Fifa. Any chance shopto will drop some of the bundle combos with Forza back down to plain Forza systems? Can't justify the extra £100.
DARKST4R's avatar
DARKST4R 3 years ago
you can the single solus console, day one edition is on its own including forza
ahmed 3 years ago
hi i want to pre order xbox one day one edition with forza but it saying 'we not taking anymore'.....is there any chance shopto will drop more of xbox one day one edition with forza bundle?
Teri 3 years ago
Strange that you can pre order the day one edition with forza but only if you have a bunde
Ian 3 years ago
Cheers then. Having just followed your instructions from the email. I now have a preorder placed that's gonna cost me £90 more than the one I had, before you told me to cancel my original pre-order. I'm not interested in FIFA 14 in the slightest. And had ordered an Xbox One with Forza 5. Now having cancelled (on your instruction) my original pre-order, to pre-order the Day One console. I have to pay an extra £90 for a game I don't want and will never play. All because you told me I could go ahead and switch the order. :(
johnnyturk's avatar
johnnyturk 3 years ago
although i have nothing to say about most of your post danny as that is all your opinion and thats fine, thought id at least let you know the console does come with a standard headset so no one will be forced to use kinect as their mic ;) also, ian, i had the a similar issue. ordered the day one with digital fifa on the first day they were available, saw they had the console with just forza listed again, couldnt order it because its limited to one per person, so cancelled mine only to be told "this item is out of stock" if its out of stock, why is it listed? so i can notify myself? then why not list the fifa one? i wonder how many people done the same and have now ended up with a bundle that costs more.
TIMOTHY 3 years ago
please hassle MS for some more day one edition forza 5 consoles, or let me buy the ones you have as bundles on their own :(
Michael 3 years ago
Yay I'm happy got the "Xbox One Day One Edition Fifa 14 and Dead Rising Bundle" pre ordered and Guaranteed for Launch WHOOP!!! Now roll on 22/11/13!!
Mubzander's avatar
Mubzander 3 years ago
Fifa sucks, terrible game! Please hassle them and get more forza bundles or give us the code on the sly lol!!
David 3 years ago
To the guy who said Fifa sucks Are you on drugs best game evey made and you can play it all year and still have fun Roll on 22 FIFA :)