PS4 video showcased Remote Play with Knack

Sony held an event in Brazil yesterday and out of it has come an interesting video which demonstrates remote play between PS Vita and PS4.

The game on show is Knack, which looks pretty fantastic on the PS Vita's small screen. Knack is a launch title, so this remote play functionality which you see in the video below should work at launch.

Looks pretty great doesn't it?

Edited On 25 Oct, 2013

Comments
DARKST4R's avatar
DARKST4R 3 years ago
was never ever planning to buy a vita but since this feature on ps4. its actually sold me and will buy one now
I'm sticking to my guns. I'll buy a PSV if Namco bring over Tales of Hearts R & Tales of Innocence R
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 3 years ago
Those havent even come out in america have they Nox? seen Japanesse versions on ebay but cant read it so would be pointless to buy.
RTLF's avatar
RTLF 3 years ago
ShopTo are doing some amazing value bundles for Vita now so never been a better time. Still loving Killzone Mercs which I'm getting close to platting and they've just released a patch for Dragon's Crown which adds cross play with the PS3 which is great. Looking forward to Tearaway too
The PSV is good for people who are more into Western Types of games but I can only name two exclusive RPGs for it off the top of my head and that is Persona 4 Golden & Soul Sacrifice (Persona 4 is for the PS2 as well but I got some hate for saying it doesn't count before)
RTLF's avatar
RTLF 3 years ago
Hate and a difference of opinion are two separate things. Put it into perspective, Watchdogs on PS4 has about an hour of exclusive content (nothing amazing there) where as P4G has new characters, social links, personas, dungeons and cut scenes adding a lot extra to the game, its not just a lazy port(unlike FFX... which I must admit I've pre-ordered :p). Its more than enough reason for fans of the original to revisit it and merits the "Golden" in the title(otherwise it'd probably be P4P). "P4G" *is* exclusive to the Vita
Artemisthemp's avatar
Artemisthemp 3 years ago
Baba won't greenlight a Tales of R release in the West, unless the Vita sell better (Not sure how must better) @Mah? Sh?jo Nox