Tuesday Chat - October 29th

Morning all.

So who is heading to the Xbox One Tour event in Shoreditch today? If you are it would be great if you could contact @ColinCGallacher on Twitter with details of when you were thinking of turning up.

Anyone seen the Battlefield 4/Assassin's Creed IV next gen comparisons? I'll be posting them up soon, no reviews from us today but we'll have some stuff in the near future.

What's everyone's favourite breakfast? I'm seriously peckish, but there's no food in the house. Only Irn Bru :D

Edited On 29 Oct, 2013

Comments
Mangaman1's avatar
Mangaman1 3 years ago
Well judging from the BF4 reviews and digital foundry face off the ps4 version is superior in many ways as in 900p vs 720p and 60fps more stable ect.i guess that's why Microsoft has a two week review embargo on xbone version....glad I'm ps4 this gen
Colin (News Writer)'s avatar
Colin (News Writer) 3 years ago
philip - I had some more relaxed sit down time yesterday with the Xbox One version of the game and it crashed two of the ten Xbox Ones in the room I was in. It's pretty noticeable in the multiplayer, but I think some of that that's a little down to TV's not being set up as you would have at home.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
Don't mention food i could murder a full english or a bacon and sausage butty but with my new diet im stuck having crunchy nut corn flakes everyday.
Colin (News Writer)'s avatar
Colin (News Writer) 3 years ago
Hey! Crunchy Nut Corn Flakes (other brands are available :P) are brilliant. Ugh. Anyone fancy running to the shop for me in return for goodies? :D
My favourite breakfast would have to be scrambled eggs, not just any scrambled eggs though, I make mine with chopped bacon and mushrooms mixed in and a large helping of melted cheese, served on top of some buttered granary toast, with maybe a couple of sausages on the side ;)
Steersy's avatar
Steersy 3 years ago
I went to the XBOX one tour event on Sunday. BF looked good even if it is running at a lower res than the PS will. I thought Dead Rising 3 was the pick of the games, I couldn't believe the amount of zombies on screen at once! The biggest thing there was the console. It's bloody huge! I can't believe that the power block is outside, I suppose it must be to do with heat generation. Full english with a fried slice for me, if anyone is going to the cafe. Gloria, your scrambled eggs sound divine.
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 3 years ago
My breakfast, for the past few years, has been a cereal bar when I get to work. There's that little substance to it there have been days I've forgotten to eat it and not realised until lunch. However, favourite breakfast is sausage and egg butty with brown sauce, but when hung over. Looking forward to the next gen comparisons though
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
i owe scott an apology he was right i'm very indesicive this proves it http://puu.sh/52Kiv.png so sorry scott when you see this.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
Fuck sake Tootell.
Favourite Breakfast is a bowl of Chocolate Weetabix
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
typical Tootell ehh
It is typical Tootell
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
life goes on.
It does but you are £500+ less richer
Light Heavensword's avatar
Light Heavensword 3 years ago
What I usually eat for breakfast is Muffins. My metabolism is SUPERCHARGED! My PlayStation 3 hard drive space is running out, It's time to get a PlayStation 4. Not much longer to wait only 1 month. OH YEA!!!
iMerle iDixon's avatar
iMerle iDixon 3 years ago
I eat whatever I feel like at the time, preferably something I don't have to piss about with, like a Sausage roll, can't beat a bit of pig dick. Going to pay off my PS4 soon then that's all sorted, over the last few days I had a strange urge to get a Xbone but that passed thank god.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 3 years ago
For Breakfast i just have a cereal bar. Love pain au chocalats though but would get very fat eating them each morning.
Mangaman1's avatar
Mangaman1 3 years ago
Hey anyone have any thoughts on games at xbone event? Be interesting to hear people's hands on experiences
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
Not been to this one but I went to one at GAME at the beginning of month and played Ryse, Dead Rising, Forza and Killer instinct. Killer instinct seemed ok but I would have to try it more only got one match. Forza looks great and feels quite good to play i like the feedback in the triggers feels a bit strange to start with didn't realise that the breaking assist was on which I did not like. Ryse seems ok fighting style seems ok not as much QTE as the first trailer and not so obvious the button does not appear above them but it slightly highlights them with the colour related to the buttons on the controller. Dead Rising plays a bit like the others but more refined and a hell of a lot more zombies on screen.
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
Just finished the elite four in pokemon now so just doing the post game stuff. It is an interesting take on the safari zone in this one.
I think I'm at the 3rd gym, I'm right after the part where you get the Fossils
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
Did you ever get your pikachu with light ball?
Not tried
Plan is to go back once my Aerodactyl learns Fly
If you interested in doing Online Surveys give me your E-Mail and I'll refer you to www.globaltestmarket.com Only 15 points away from a £30 voucher
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
I have came across a few in the safari zone so if I come across one I will let you know. Did you get your aerodactyl in the glittering cave? I need to start looking for my mega stones now only found about 2 not part of the story just now but do not want to use a guide for it. As far as I know I have two in my team that do evolve one being Mawile and the other as part of the story I saw someone else do it. Hoping Heracross and Lapras have one as well.
iMerle iDixon's avatar
iMerle iDixon 3 years ago
I got a lightball, but the Pickachu just couldnt cut it, so I evolved him into a Raichu and he is now a beast.
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
Just saw that the darkness 2 is on sale just now for £6 on the 360, would really recommend it as it was pretty dam good.
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
Don't think I have you on the 3DS merle. My code is 4553-9945-4332
The Darkness 2 was good but not as good as the first one. Just so happens I was about to sell my copy next week, anyone want it give me a msg
iMerle iDixon's avatar
iMerle iDixon 3 years ago
my code is: 4914-4002-3915 I'll add you in a bit.
Walking Dead season 2 trailer - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40YzQxlFh00&feature=youtu.be Looks like Clementine is going to be the central character this time.
Burner's avatar
Burner 3 years ago
I was looking at getting an xbone purely for the Forza franchise when I came across this little bit of info. http://www.kitguru.net/desktop-pc/console-desktop-pc/jon-martindale/uh-oh-xbox-one-has-big-live-problems/ Needless to say I shan't be buying an xbone anytime soon & I hope Microsoft pull their finger out or there will be a lot of unsatisfied gamers.
Datastatic's avatar
Datastatic 3 years ago
Not seeing The Walking Dead season 2 released on Nintendo consoles. Guess I wont be able to play it. Sad times. Guess I will play that gamecube Zelda game instead.
iMerle iDixon's avatar
iMerle iDixon 3 years ago
I added you Zombie and I got an Electrabuzz from your friend safari, you legend.
Pyroloveridge's avatar
Pyroloveridge 3 years ago
Turns out my Safari has Pikachu and Galvantula which is nice for others I guess. Managed to find a guy with Ditto in his safari which is a massive bonus as i've already caught 3 with 3 perfect IVs and one with 4. Nearly completed my dex too I think I need about 35 to finish..
iMerle iDixon's avatar
iMerle iDixon 3 years ago
I'm not sure how friend safari works but I get a Pikachu and that squirrel thing from your safari Pryo.
dave 3 years ago
I usually eat porridge from my Graze breakfast box, Its ok but im prone to be bit beefy so im trying to lose weight. Bad timing i suppose, With the PS4 out soon as i wont be leaving that chair haha, i've organised my wife to spoon feed me.
Pyroloveridge's avatar
Pyroloveridge 3 years ago
@merle basically you can catch 3 pokemon from peoples safari, 2 are always available and the third is available after that person has beaten the elite four. look at mine again if you cannot see my third it means we have to be on at the same time probably.
Pyroloveridge's avatar
Pyroloveridge 3 years ago
mine has pikachu, pachirisu and Galvantula
Pyroloveridge's avatar
Pyroloveridge 3 years ago
Your has Ground type, phanpy, camerupt and diggersby Johno's has electric, Voltorb, Sunfisk and Manectric