Weekend Chat, November 2

It's the weekend, so instead of having a topic to to chat about, why not just chat amongst yourselves? What are you doing? What games are you playing? Is anyone going to see any fireworks this weekend?

Also has anyone heard of a digital fireworks display? What's that all about? It kind of makes me think of a space invaders light show, projected into the sky. How great would that be?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 02 Nov, 2013

Comments
Robichoico's avatar
Robichoico 3 years ago
Currently Suiting up. Gonna be a certain Ace Attorney for the day. Friend is going as Layton too so gonna be awesome for pics.
Quiet weekend in, hoping to finish of Deus Ex, probably see some fireworks out of the window, not going out to see any though, not when I can see anything going on between here and Central London from my balcony and stay nice and warm.
Bit of Pokemon, bit of Deus Ex, (Finally getting used to the controls) read some Rosario+Vampire, finish watching Penguindrum & do whatever else takes my fancy
DARKST4R's avatar
DARKST4R 3 years ago
putting in the hours on Battlefield 4 was never a fan but this game has changed my mind big time. love it and its so fun... this time round im not bothered about Cod: Ghosts. overall a gaming weekend until the gf has her way haha
Baiken_'s avatar
Baiken_ 3 years ago
Going back to Uncharted 3 to get the final patch and try out the added maps, some more Pokemon x and probably watch a film later or something.
Artemisthemp's avatar
Artemisthemp 3 years ago
I gonna play some Hatsune Miku with a friend :)
Danny_936's avatar
Danny_936 3 years ago
ok so i accidently bought call of duty hardened edition by clicking on buy and pay with card thinking it would take me to a check out page to confirm my order and to choose a delivery method but it didn’t it just said processing payment and I was like oh shit and then my payment was accepted, ya see I planned on getting the game but not from shopto I was going to get it from GAME because its £5 cheaper but I just wanted to know If I got it through shopto would I get it a day earlier like on Monday instead of Tuesday… oh well silly me lol
jamie matthew 3 years ago
just chilling out this weekend watching some movies and playing on my games,was playing fifa 13 earlier on the wii u,should have the new one soon when i get my xbox one,just watching a film called ambushed starring dolph lundgren and vinnie jones,don't know about the fireworks yet,can already hear some going off on the street behind our house