Call of Duty: Ghosts live action trailer

Activision has released a new live action trailer for Call of Duty: Ghosts, featuring the one and only Megan Fox.

Epic? Just a little.

Edited On 04 Nov, 2013

Comments
Old Timer's avatar
Old Timer 3 years ago
My advice to people considering this, go have a read on the COD Forums, a lot of people been playing it since last Thursday/Friday and already ALOT of reports of people reaching 8th/9th prestige, on 2 maps there's people saying players are going "under" the map to get an advantage. I'm not saying IW/Activision won't sort these issues out but from my experience they haven't got the best track record in "Supporting the gamers!"
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
I'm getting it for next gen, rank glitches don't really concern me because it doesn't put them at an advantage being a higher rank its just a number.
Old Timer's avatar
Old Timer 3 years ago
I'm the same, couldn't careless about ranks etc, I'm not good enough to worry about it all lol, just concerns me a little when especially at this early stage that we are already hearing of these issues. Hopefully with it running on dedicated servers on next gen consoles a lot of these problems won't even be an issue.
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
Was thinking of picking it up tomorrow and doing the trade in thing with GAME to get the xbox one version when ut us out. Was planning on just playing Batman to keep me going but the crashes are just getting annoying. Also I do not see the appeal of Megan Fox.
I'm with you, I also don't see it
Danny_936's avatar
Danny_936 3 years ago
Megan fox being in a live action trailer has no appeal to me what so ever and neither do live action trailers for that matter, there a waste of time, me personally I'd rather see in game gameplay trailers as that's what I'll be seeing when I'm playing the game, not some live action crap. Also while I'm here when is my order for call of duty hardened edition for the xbox 360 going to be dispatch? Looks like it won't be here for Tuesday the release day and also why wouldn't shopto let me use those reward points thing to make my order cheaper? It said they would be used against my order and when I clicked buy it charged my bank card the full shopto retail price!
Did you apply the points to the order?
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
dont think you can prepay with points, if you tick the box the points come off before it is charged.
Danny_936's avatar
Danny_936 3 years ago
I just entered the amount in points that I wanted to use (all of them) and it knocked the price down so I click buy and it still charged me the full amount, this is the 2nd time it's done this to me on this site, 1st time was with payday 2.
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
strange, you should try raising a ticket and see if they can help.
Then open a Ticket or ask on Twitter
Always worked fine for me so I don't know
Danny_936's avatar
Danny_936 3 years ago
It's alright I just leave it to much hassle for £6 worth of points I'll just make it the last time I use this site...
Seems a bit drastic but it's your call