PS4 video shows tech specs

Sony has released a new trailer for PS4 in which it shows off the machines specs.

This one is for those tech heads out there really, but if you enjoy looking that the PS4 then you'll probably enjoy this video too.

Check it out below.

Edited On 04 Nov, 2013

Comments
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 3 years ago
nice looking console just hope there will not be over heating issues like the old ps3 when it first came out
That is why you don't buy on console on launch
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 3 years ago
I got my PS3 at launch. She still runs as smoothly as the day she came out of the box. However, I do appreciate that I am a minority in this case and I do know of two friends whose consoles died; weeping gently in their arms.
mcmanic's avatar
mcmanic 3 years ago
still got my orginal Ps3, also a launch day one, infact it's only been the xbox360 where it had to be fixed twice and i've also had to buy two more over it's lifespan, so if anything i really hope xbox1 doesn't suffer ANY fault's probably hence the massive VCR look alike it is now.
Chazza's avatar
Chazza 3 years ago
Actually saw an actual, physical PS4 up close for the first time at the weekend on the counter of my local GAME store. Two things struck me, how slim it is and how angular - does look very cool though, how a next gen games console should look.
Lee 3 years ago
There is a thing called warrenty :D
Only for a year
AARON 3 years ago
The whole PS4 overheating thing has been blown way out of proportion and was quickly debunked Trust me, there is no chance that the designers would not take into account the amount of heat generated when designing the console
Ash 3 years ago
Not all too worried about overheating issues, still got my launch PS3. Hearing really good things about heat levels for both consoles and the only time I had read about overheating was the article that got debunked moments later. http://www.dualshockers.com/2013/11/04/ps4s-alleged-overheating-problems-developers-say-they-dont-exist/
Daddy, Daddy's Cool's avatar