Tuesday Chat, November 5

It's November 5 and you know what that means, Fireworks.

We've been trying to think of a firework/gaming themed Let's Chat but can't really, so we'll leave that one to you.

In the meantime, are you going to see any fireworks tonight, or will the only fireworks be between you and the enemy in Call of Duty: Ghosts, which if you didn't know, launches today.

Let us know your plans. Let's Chat!

Edited On 05 Nov, 2013

Comments
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 3 years ago
I watched my fireworks at the weekend. Nipped to Lancaster to watch their display. As for tonight, I'm watching City vs CSKA. I'm hoping the only fireworks will be from an epic performance on the pitch, and not racism in the stands like the last game.
Not doing anything special today, probably catch some fireworks out the window later, but not making any effort to go out and find any. Play some Wind Waker and Pokemon probably, nothing else gaming wise.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 3 years ago
Bonfire night never really interests me now so have no plans usually can see some fireworks from my house for the main display we have in Plymouth on the Hoe. Yes we actually have a place called the Hoe in Plymouth were very classy down here haha.
agentsmith007's avatar
agentsmith007 3 years ago
The only fireworks Iam interested in is the review of ghosts on xbox one? Also another winning streak on battlefield 4 tonight. Have to go back to work tomorrow after a decent amount of time off it's been a pleasure having the time leaving my opinions (not all liked) on this forum. Looking forward to Thursday night at game Cheshire Oaks for some ps4 play time.
I was contemplating attending one of the anti government protests today, but it's cold and wet, plus I have a hospital appointment tomorrow and need to save my energy for that.
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
Not too bothered with the fireworks, I got Ghosts this morning so that is going to be sitting taunting me until I get my uni stuff done. For the 360 it has two discs one for install and the other for playing.
iMerle iDixon's avatar
iMerle iDixon 3 years ago
Bit bored right now gaming wise, waiting on Ratchet and Clank, playing a bit of GTA online until then and that pretty much it. Changed internet today from Sky to Talk Talk due to sky been dicks, and while I now only get about 2mb download and got about 5mb with sky, Talk talk seems much faster as of now.
Hymeleon's avatar
Hymeleon 3 years ago
Kaysar, do you know what CSKA means?
Artemisthemp's avatar
Artemisthemp 3 years ago
I am tired after doing homework...
New Humble Bundle is a goodie https://www.humblebundle.com/ Also look at the top contributor