Knack videos show two player co-op, Vita play

PS4 launch title Knack looks fantastic, and now it's just got even better thanks to the addition of two player co-op.

Younger members of the family are sure to love this game, since they can both take on a controller and work through the game together. Even better is the fact that one player can also play on PS Vita, while the other plays on the TV. So two ways to play together, which is pretty fantastic.

"In two-player cooperative mode the second player can drop in or drop out at any time, and controls Knack’s shiny metallic helper called Robo Knack," says the PS Blog, while also adding that you can smack each other up ala LittleBigPlanet.

Check out the latest videos and pre-order below.

Edited On 07 Nov, 2013

Comments
Daddy, Daddy's Cool's avatar
Daddy, Daddy's Cool 3 years ago
I really can't help but to be underwhelmed by this title. Nothing about it says next-gen to me. Looks like it should be a PS Indie game.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
I on the other hand am really looking forward to playing this game and its not that often i get excited over a game.
Spear 25's avatar
Spear 25 3 years ago
I can't wait for this game. It looks good and helps give a bit of diversity, as my other PS4 games are all FPS.
Joe2120's avatar
Joe2120 3 years ago
From what I've played this is a fantastic title. Really looking forward to it.
Daddy, Daddy's Cool's avatar
Daddy, Daddy's Cool 3 years ago
@Joe Tootell what about it are you looking forward to?
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 3 years ago
This is the game I most looking forward to have come to the decision its going to be this Killzone, Marvel Lego and FIFA are the games i will get before Christmas
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
since it has been given the joe anderson stamp of aproval i will be preordering it when i get paid instead of waiting fdor a price drop, also cool it looks like something different looks abit like kameo and that game transformed gaming!
Old Timer's avatar
Old Timer 3 years ago
I'm still undecided on this one. Graphically nothing about it says next gen to me but for me it's all about playability and it looks like it could be a lot of fun. Not sure why but it sort of reminds me of Ratchet and Clank and Diablo 3 and Kameo all rolled into one which can't be a bad thing in my opinion. I dunno, one minute I'm tempted to hit the pre-order button, next minute a little voice is telling me to wait. I guess the smart thing to do would be to wait and see what sort of feedback comes in.
Graphically PC has been "Next-Gen" for years
iMerle iDixon's avatar
iMerle iDixon 3 years ago
Sure graphically it's not going to push the PS4 to it's limit and to be fair I would hope no launch titles would push it to the max straight away, but looks like FUN and to be fair that's my main priority when I buy a game whether it looks pretty.
Then you should go and buy El Shaddai cos that game is gorgeous
robioto's avatar
robioto 3 years ago
At least this game brings a bit of variety to what is a very one dimensional launch lineup. Can't wait to play it personally, as a massive fan of Spyro, Crash, J&D and R&C it looks like a breath of fresh air. Not every game needs to have guns to be fun.