Friday Chat, November 8

Yesterday we asked if you have pre-ordered Xbox One and if so what games, so today we are switching over to its rival, the PS4.

Have you ordered the PlayStation 4 and if so what games have you got in your day one order? What appeals to you about these games and indeed the PlayStation 4?

Also it's the weekend, so what are you up to? What games are grabbing your attention and will be played for hours on end over the next few days?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 08 Nov, 2013

Comments
Mangaman1's avatar
Mangaman1 3 years ago
I've a mega bundle ordered from your good selves along with BF4,AC4 and COD which is sitting here with no console to play on lol. I consider myself a hardcore gamer and I have all systems and handhelds.PS4 is the next gen console of choice.. Xbone does not appeal to me at moment...and it's bloody HUGE I'll be playing beyond this weekend and will try and finish zeros last reward again. Off to Cardiff with gf tomorrow shopping so will check out local gaming stores to see if any PS4 demo pods are out yet
Raginclimax's avatar
Raginclimax 3 years ago
PS4 Killzone: SF Mega Bundle for me also but still hoping you guys drop your price to be in line with Sony's RRP of £429 then i cam put a little extra and get another game. Roll on Nov 29th...Can't wait!!
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 3 years ago
Will be finishing up Infamous 2 this weekend cant believe I have waited to the last couple of months to play the series loved both games. I have PS4 Killzone Bundle ordered and have Marvel LEGO preordered already then going to get Knack and FIFA from here on day one.
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 3 years ago
Killzone Mega Bundle pre-ordered and I already have COD:Ghosts for it sat at home waiting. I was wanting BF4 but I can't really afford (or justify) 3 FPS'. I intend to look at what digital downloads will be available on the PSN store though, to add a different gaming aspect. COD appealed over BF4 solely for couch co-op. Killzone appealed from the trailers I've watched, despite never having played any of the previous iterations. As for this weekend, night off tonight but tomorrow I'm at Blackpool Pleasure Beach for the night rides. Rollercoasters in the dark! I'm also supposed to be going to a goth club afterwards but seeing as I know my ex is attending, and it's gone sour fast this past week, I may skip it for fear of a needless but heated argument occurring.
The only PS4 game that interests me at all is Knack, but it would be stupid to buy a console for just one game.
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 3 years ago
I preordered the PS4 with Watch Dogs Bundle, and may have gotten Drive Club, but as both got delayed, there was not much point buying a console with no games, so preorder got cancelled
Old Timer's avatar
Old Timer 3 years ago
I'm in a lucky position to be getting both machines on release. Since Drive Club was delayed I'm struggling a little to know what to go for on PS4, Knack is a possibility but I'm hoping to see some reviews first. I know Battlefield 4 is out on PS4 but when it comes to MP/co-op games I'd always get them for Xbox One. Maybe Killzone but again I want to see some reviews/feedback first. As for Xbox One, Dead Rising 3, Forza 5. Ryse Son of Rome and Battlefield 4.
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 3 years ago
i got ps4 mega bundle and all launch games ordered apart from fifa and other sports titles only one game and console to pay off now on mon then its what to get with all those points from the games cannot wait only a few weeks now lucky americans get there ps4 next week!
hellboy's avatar
hellboy 3 years ago
Gone for the Mega bundle, Knack, Battlefield and Lego Marvel. Also Xbox one Forza bundle, Ryse, Dead rising 3 and getting a Fifa code from my mate. ....A couple of 4 day weeks for me at work this month. ;-) Contemplating Ghosts but not sure to go for it on the bone or station or just wait and grab it of Steam in a while for PC.
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston's avatar
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston 3 years ago
I also have the PS4 mega bundle ordered and paid. Already have BF4 so will be upgrade. The games I am most looking forward to are The Evil Within and Destiny. Still undecided on Knack, will probably end up getting it as the wife likes the look of it for couch co-op. Can't wait, 3 weeks to go, then 10 days off work ... spooky that!
dave 3 years ago
I ordered the Killzone bundle and BF4, Always liked battlefield and this one will be the best. I dont have any consoles and my Pc is playing up so i wont be gaming until the 29th MEh!
michaelmc's avatar
michaelmc 3 years ago
Bought the Mega Bundle that i got for your company along with, COD, battlefield 4, and need for speed rivals, don't think I will be playing any games this weekend
That's right Turniphead.
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 3 years ago
Why do you have to be so harsh against turnips, Gloria?
It's OK, turnips don't have feelings.
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
Got my mega bundle ordered, was planning on getting infamous but thats not a release day one. Tempted by Knack but might wait till next year for that.
Robichoico's avatar
Robichoico 3 years ago
I want Kingdom Hearts 3. That is all. No reason at all to waste £450 on a Paper Weight atm
Artemisthemp's avatar
Artemisthemp 3 years ago
I have pre order AC4, which have gotten good reviews, which hopefully means it's better than horrible AC3 and Knack. Knack will hopefully be a great game to play :)