Monday Chat, November 11

It's Monday. So how did you fill your weekend? What games took over your two days off?

Also, it's certainly about to get a lot busier in terms of new releases over the next two weeks, so what games are you planning on picking up? Do you feel that there is any one game that will keep you busy over the Xmas period? Or are you planning on picking up a few to do that job?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 11 Nov, 2013

Comments
Robichoico's avatar
Robichoico 3 years ago
Picked up Saints Row IV. While it wasn't the game I was expecting I've enjoyed it a whole lot more than my plays of Infamous and GTA V put together. It's just a shame that the game is a glitch fest
berian's avatar
berian 3 years ago
My weekend was wasted trying to invent a cryogenic freezer to put me to sleep so I didn't have to wait until the 22nd. Ended up defrosting the freezer, ruining everything in it, and mopping up the mess. Back in the real world - I've got Forza 5, Dead Rising 3, Ryse: Son of Rome, Battlefield 4, Call of Duty: Ghosts as well as the Digital Download of FIFA 14 that comes with the Xbox One pre-ordered, think that should keep me busy well up until christmas and beyond.
Bliss IRL's avatar
Bliss IRL 3 years ago
Demented as per Berian, Loosing will to live , sold my 2x 360's last week. WITHDRAWAL!!. Wishing i was on the receiving end of Targets hiccups. For me the Big release will be Titanfall sadly no Xmas falling . FORZA COD and BF4 Next Gen baby yeah .
cummings's avatar
cummings 3 years ago
Well a bit wasted had to go Xmas shopping with girlfriend haha.... Still need finish off GTA 5 but also addicted to FF14 a realm reborn and hope to get as much as I can on those before the 22nd and then week later my PS4 so going to be a few weeks of pure gaming ..... Hard life ;) x lol x
cummings's avatar
cummings 3 years ago
PS any idea if shop to are processing PS4 orders this week? After doing the XB1 over the weekend ..
Bliss IRL's avatar
Bliss IRL 3 years ago
@Christopher no one on xbox one pre order has been charged nor has the account status changed for xbox one pre orders on peoples accounts.
cummings's avatar
cummings 3 years ago
@David...oh thought they were going to be this weekend...I paid on finance so already paid the deposit...bit worrying they were not processed as stayed though
Shoozle's avatar
Shoozle 3 years ago
Played Dark Souls 2 beta naked, best time of my life so far. Only lost one PVP battle.
Bliss IRL's avatar
Bliss IRL 3 years ago
@ Christopher Naaaah the amount they have to cover they are basically requiring payments to be in on the date, people who state they have not been charged possibly feel this is an indication that pre order is not assured, Dunno Shopto need to comment to quieten us all down again. No change on my account though i did pay up on thurs last in full. We will no doubt see another message in a few days updating the status's.
maca0716's avatar
maca0716 3 years ago
Playing Battlefield 3 on PC, just waiting for the 22nd to come for the second coming.
Finished off Wind Waker over the weekend, thoroughly enjoyed it, easily one of the best games of this year, which says a lot about the industry seeing as it's a ten year old game. Also picked up Toki Tori off the eshop, at £1.79 I couldn't think of a good reason not to, also did a couple of hours on Pokemon Y. Over the next few weeks I'll be getting Lego Marvel, Link between Worlds and Mario 3D World, which should keep me going till the new year when I can pick up a few bargains in the sales hopefully.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
I had a clan game night on battlefield 4 on saturday night which was really really fun, mostly played BF4 and took my son shopping on sunday.
I was playing Pokemon all Saturday. Best thing was when I went into the Pokemon Centre, I got offered some Cake, all I got to say is THE CAKE IS A LIE. On Sunday I played the DKS 2 Network Test and then started editing the footage and then I gave up once Videowave crashed and I lost my progress on the second video
Artemisthemp's avatar
Artemisthemp 3 years ago
I been informed that NISA want me to pick up Dangeronpa from their store