LEGO Marvel delayed on Xbox One

Warner Bros has confirmed a delay to the Xbox One version of LEGO Marvel Super Heroes.

The game is due to arrive this week on all formats except the PS4, that version lands on November 29. The Xbox One version was due to be released on November 22, but at the moment a new date has not been set.

“LEGO Marvel Super Heroes is coming to next-gen consoles, but the game will not be releasing on the Xbox One console on November 22nd,” Warner confirmed to MCV.

“We will provide a release date for LEGO Marvel Super Heroes on Xbox One as soon as possible.”

Edited On 12 Nov, 2013

Comments
Oh dear, I'll be playing next gen Lego Marvel this Friday.
DARKST4R's avatar
DARKST4R 3 years ago
Lol just realised this was missing from my order yano as I see my status says processing now. Well u have answered my question. Kinda sucks a tad, so many games missing from my line up both for Xbox one and ps4 for launch
morpheus2n2's avatar
morpheus2n2 3 years ago
First WB delay batman for Wii U and PC and now this what the hell are they doing over there!!! The more I see of them and from reading there forums the more I get a feeling they have no clue in the world how to run a games business.
Bentleyma's avatar
Bentleyma 3 years ago
Kind of annoying, but at the same time I'm glad, as I was having trouble choosing between getting this or Zoo Tycoon.
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 3 years ago
I'm getting the Xbox 360 version Super Pack edition from GAME for £35. I do not see that there will be much enhanced difference with graphics / gameplay with the Xbox ONE / PS4 versions, and get to save £15 and get extra content. The same with Zoo Tycoon, it may be best getting the Xbox 360 version for £30 than the ONE version for £45, that is another £15 saving. Games like AC4 and Need For Speed Rivals will probably be better getting on the ONE instead of the 360
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 3 years ago
If you shop around Tony you can get Lego Marvel for £40 for both Xbox One and PS4 so would only be an extra £5 for next gen.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
zavvi are doing the ps4 version for £39.99
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 3 years ago
Yep thats where I have ordered mine will order Knack and FIFA from here.
Don't expect to get them on release day then ;)
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
Tbh it wouldn't be the first game i play.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 3 years ago
True but happy to wait a couple extra days for it but last thing I preordered from there for release day they sent DPD so got it on release date but that was about a year ago.
Last thing I ordered from them didn't arrive till a month after release day, but to be fair it was the replacement they sent when the first one didn't arrive at all, after I'd asked for a refund not a replacement.
berian's avatar
berian 3 years ago
Another 180°. Lego Marvel is no longer delayed!