Wednesday Chat, November 13

November is generally a busy release month but it's been quiet so far. There are still a lot of games to look forward to though, especially in the latter part of the month, so what game are you looking too the most?

Are you going Next Gen? Or are your eyes firmly fixed on Zelda and the stunning looking Super Mario 3D Land?

Lot's to buy, lots to talk about.

Let's Chat!

Edited On 13 Nov, 2013

Comments
Robichoico's avatar
Robichoico 3 years ago
Already got next gen. For me this month is pretty much Zelda, Mario, LEGO Marvel and One Piece. I don't think there's much else out. (Witch and 100 Knights is supposed to be this month but I doubt it'll surface.) Kinda tempted to pick up a PS4 now since I got the money for it and the retailers such as GAME are stating that they're gonna have launch stock. But space and games are putting me off, maybe if I can put the PS3 on top of it it may work somewhat.
the darkside is best 's avatar
the darkside is best 3 years ago
waiting on my day one edition xbox one bundle im excited ;)
New Mario and Zelda are way more exciting than PS4 and Xbone for me, also going to pick up Lego Marvel, but I don't expect it to be as good as Lego City.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
really excited for ps4! am i right in thinking that knack and killzone reviews are out today or am i drunk Joe anyone?
Old Timer's avatar
Old Timer 3 years ago
@ Joe ... On Twitter people are saying IGN review of Killzone should be with us by 5pm GMT. Not seen anything about Knack though.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
Can't wait :)
You probably are drunk Tootell, and will get bored of your PS4 and sell it after a couple of weeks. ;)
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
More than likely gloria, no i have plenty of titles pre -ordered to keep me occupied.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 3 years ago
@ Robichoico Witch and 100 Knights has been delayed to Spring 2014. I reckon you will be able to walk into stores and pick up either console up will have to have a think what is staying by my TV the annoying thing is the only thing I want my 360 for now is The walking Dead as thats what my save is on thinking of just doing it again with the PS3 version.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
I'm jealous of 'murica getting all these 2 for 1 deals :(
Im Going Space's avatar
Im Going Space 3 years ago
i want zelda, but i don't have the money for it :(
The HEAD 85's avatar
The HEAD 85 3 years ago
Waiting on Day one Edition with Free Forza 5.. Getting all next-gen game digitally so will wait for reviews to sway me, but most likely get Battlefield 4 & Dead Rising 3. Zelda 3DS & Mario 3D World a given!
Get Zelda IGS, you can afford it if you 'forget' about a couple of people on your Christmas present list ;)
maca0716's avatar
maca0716 3 years ago
Well and truly ready for next gen have been for some time now, eagerly waiting for next Friday for my Day One Edition to turn up, I will have my nose fixed against the window until DPD turn up.
'Nexr' gen started last year.
Light Heavensword's avatar
Light Heavensword 3 years ago
I'm waiting for my PS4 on the 29th hurry up 29th! I'm getting Ratchet and Clank: Nexus and Tearaway on the 22nd. I might get Zelda 3DS i don't know yet, i'm hotly anticipating the PS4 announcements tommorow the new Jak game, Epic's new game and the new Elder Scrolls to get annoucements.
Spear 25's avatar
Spear 25 3 years ago
Going next gen with the PS4, but the 29th seems so far away. I'm also getting Ratchet and Clank Nexus as well as Super Mario 3D Land this month. Depending on how much money I have left after that, I'll get Zelda Wind Waker HD.
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
A new elder scrolls is that not a bit soon especially with elder scrolls online coming out besides we need a new Fallout first.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
People are getting a misconception of elder scrolls online and they're thinking it's going to be a Skyrim online sort of thing, but it isn't it's basically going to be a world of warcraft clone.
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
I know its not technically the same thing but other people will see it as that. Though the fighting does look more like skyrim than WOW which is a good thing.
Light Heavensword's avatar
Light Heavensword 3 years ago
Yeah they should announce a new Fallout, although i mixed Elder Scrolls up with King's Seal it's supposed to be like Elder Scrolls hopefully it gets announced tommorow. There will be a new Elder Scrolls in a couple of years.
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
Never heard of Kings Seal but if its something like the elder scrolls I am interested. Hopefully a new Fallout will get announced soon. Not seen it on here yet but they announced a new Lord of the Rings game yesterday which will apparently bridge the gap between the Hobbit and Lord of the Rings where you work a Ranger killing things in Mordor or something like that. Always feel there is good potential for a lord of the rings game but none have really seemed to work the only ones I have really enjoyed were the RTS ones and the Third Age i think it was on the PS2/Xbox
Light Heavensword's avatar
Light Heavensword 3 years ago
It's supposed to be like Elder Scrolls, i was looking and there are a number of games that are supposed to be in development Kings Seal being one of them. Naughty Dog's next game is in development and will make an appearance tommorow aswell. That's great news loved the Lord of the Rings games. I haven't played one since BFME 2 on the 360 i still have that and Third Age on PS2 still, i think they're RTS games? The last game War in the North wasn't that good apparently. I heard the F.E.A.R developers are making the new Lord of the Rings game.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
Bethesda need to make a lord of the rings game/
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
http://www.gamesradar.com/middle-earth-shadow-mordor-release-date-gameplay-trailer/ You are right it is being made by monolith.
Artemisthemp's avatar
Artemisthemp 3 years ago
I gonna get a PS4 on November 29 :)
Anyone want a Forza 5 DLC code? 26QVM-6G7RP-V74F7-J9JF2-P7JYZ
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
I assume if its for forza 5 I can't enter it till I get the xbox one as its just coming up as invalid. I assume its just an extra car or something, if it is still not taken when I get my xbox one then I will take it.
Go for it, I got it off Pizza Hut, they're giving them out when you enter a competition.
the darkside is best 's avatar
the darkside is best 3 years ago
anyone want there own forza 5 code just enter the competition to get your instant dlc code at https://www.legendaryprizes.com/