Monday Chat, November 18

It's Monday. So what did you do this weekend? Have you been reading up on the PS4 impressions which are making their way onto the internet via the U.S?

It seems that gamers in the U.S are really loving their PlayStation 4, with games such as Resogun, Knack and Killzone proving very popular. It's also being reported that Call of Duty: Ghosts servers have seen almost 200,000 people play online via PS4 already, so we are guessing that Activision's title is proving popular too.

We were also wondering if you have managed to watch anyone streaming a game via PS4 yet? Is so what do you think? Do you think this is something that has potential? We've already created our own channel for this, so once we get PS4 we can provide you with future streams right here on the site. Follow our channel here.

Let's Chat!

Edited On 18 Nov, 2013

Comments
Played some Lego Marvel over the weekend, it's a good game and all but it definitely feels like a step backwards after Lego City, and the formula is getting somewhat tired after 13 games in the last 8 years.
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston's avatar
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston 3 years ago
Battlefield 4. But spent most of my game time on Splinter Cell: Blacklist, trying to perfect ghost on campaign. Off topic got a load of friends from ID swap on here for PS
Bliss IRL's avatar
Bliss IRL 3 years ago
Spent the entire weekend staring at the shopto website for pre order change to processing , Bit my nails , chewed my arm off and growled at the kids once or twice. Sent trolled the page for So it begins on the XB1 launch.
Bliss IRL's avatar
Bliss IRL 3 years ago
then trolled*
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 3 years ago
Got some Ratchet Nexus done over the weekend enjoying it so far nice they got back to [proper Ratchet game instead of the gimmicky stuff they were trying.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
Played BF4 over the weekend platted it making it my 10th and final ps3 platinum.
Im Going Space's avatar
Im Going Space 3 years ago
been busy with marshall training this weekend, little bit of BF4 here and there. cant get 1000G on it because the collectables achievement is glitched up.
Steersy's avatar
Steersy 3 years ago
Smashing through Far Cry 3 from PS Store, cracking game which I enjoyed on xbox as well. Not very impressed with shopto for starting processing PS4 orders with no notice on the website though. Bit shit that, guys.
type105x's avatar
type105x 3 years ago
Watch some PS4 in gameplay from the twitch app on the system, Its not bad at all, My only worry this weekend is I need a HDMI to VGA box for the xbox one cause the input lag on HDMI is awful on my tv :/
The HEAD 85's avatar
The HEAD 85 3 years ago
Got my mind blown again in Burial at Sea.. now awaiting the Xbox One Review Embargo's being lifted starting today 2pm for Dead Rising 3 and Killer Instinct
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
im going to space it was also glitched on ps3 what you have to do is make sure you have done all the collectables and assignments. Then make sure you have done all 3 endings then reload kunlun mountains on any difficulty and it should just pop straight away, hope this helps.
Old Timer's avatar
Old Timer 3 years ago
I'm not having a go at Shopto personally, I've always had a brilliant service from them but I hope they sort out this guys problem who has had his Xbox One order cancelled. They might have already seen this, if not they should look because it's all over Twitter, Facebook and a few forums .. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qp5DBWYN0mo
ZdravkoN's avatar
ZdravkoN 3 years ago
I was playing Castlevania Lords of Shadow (including Reverie and Resurrection DLCs). Trying to get 110% completion (all collectibles and Paladin difficulty). Man, that final boss in Resurrection is hard one to beat. And the trials... for the base game there were a few tricky ones, but for the DLCs... There are some nasty ones. I am not saying that they can't be done (there are people that completed them), but they are not that easy. Awesome game. I will buy Mirror of Fate HD afterwards (since I don't own the Ultimate Collection)
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 3 years ago
That Youtube video says it has been sorted??
Old Timer's avatar
Old Timer 3 years ago
@ Bindiana .... Great news if it has. I can't actually watch it from where I am but when I see it first thing this morning it was still on going. I trust Shopto would have sorted it out, I've always had a great service but just felt sorry for the guy.
Took part in a Electronic Super Joy comp on Saturday so that is all in played till yesterday night when I finally gave up, I mean look at what times I'm up against. http://groupees.com/tournaments/esj (I'm #11 btw)
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 3 years ago
Played poker on Friday and won. Went to a DJ set run by Craig Charles (funk and soul) on Saturday. Sunday was spent on a date wandering around Blackpool Zoo and fawning over otters playing with stones. Somewhere in between all that I got hooked on season 5 of the West Wing so ploughed through a few episodes of that back to back. So all in all, a gameless weekend. Even the Simpsons game on my phone was left unplayed.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
Nox + Gloria david has some competition http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/general-off-topic/213710-do-gamers-want-get-new-haircut.html
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
I don't get it
Im Going Space's avatar
Im Going Space 3 years ago
it was painful to read those posts, he either needs to post in his own language, or work on his english...
Im Going Space's avatar
Im Going Space 3 years ago
AND is english/american is his first language, well i feel he may be in trouble.
Bliss IRL's avatar
Bliss IRL 3 years ago
I put that resolved comment up on you tube as he was in the other room last night thanking Darkst4r for the driection. He stated it was all sorted and re-instated.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
I'm afraid to say he is English , also did you try that BF fix?
I'm not even looking at a link Tootell posts, I don't trust him.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
Cheers Gloria!
To Dark Souls fans http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5N7J802QzP4&feature=c4-overview&list=UUe0DNp0mKMqrYVaTundyr9w
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
Dark souls has fans? You learn something new everyday.
Artemisthemp's avatar
Artemisthemp 3 years ago
I haven't seen any stream yet, but I watching TheRadBrad play Shadow Fall :)
Yeah it does. You should play it some time Tootell