Tuesday Chat, Nov 19

It's 35 days till Xmas, although for gamers it's only 3 days or 11 days depending on how you look at it. The wait for the new consoles is almost unbearable, although the software doesn't exactly seem to be setting the world alight when it comes to reviews.

Still it's a marathon, not a sprint, which is why the future is looking good for gamers. And let's not forget Nintendo fans who still have two amazing games to look forward to this year in the shape of Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds and of course the stunning looking Super Mario 3D World.

So yeah, gaming is about to get very exciting again.

What are you looking forward too?

Edited On 19 Nov, 2013

Comments
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston's avatar
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston 3 years ago
Can't wait to get my hands on the PS4 with KZ. The games I am most looking forward to are Evil Within, Dying Light, The Order and of course Destiny.
pastyman72's avatar
pastyman72 3 years ago
3 days or 10 days, surely?
Old Timer's avatar
Old Timer 3 years ago
35 days to Christmas, it's actually a scary thought lol! I personally can't wait until Friday, Forza 5, Dead Rising 3, Ryse, Battlefield 4, got all the bases covered, single player, co-op, multiplayer, also can't wait for Legend of Zelda :-)
daveww's avatar
daveww 3 years ago
29th cant come soon enough. KZ solid for a few weeks then a bit og BF4 & AC4.
Steersy's avatar
Steersy 3 years ago
My PS4 order has been processed and the money taken. Time to get really excited! BF, AC and KZ will get a bloody good smashing and after watching IY hoff those little robots into the screen, I'm going to enjoy watching my cats go mental chasing them around. Hope all you xbox one adopters enjoy your Friday
Just Mario and Zelda for me, will be loads better than anything for Xbone or PS4 at launch, probably better than anything they'll ever get really.
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
Just down to opinion though as I would rather have Dead Rising 3 over the new mario.
Steersy's avatar
Steersy 3 years ago
I think it's subjective. I don't try to imagine what games people will prefer or indeed which systems. I hope Mario and Zelda are all you could desire, but I don't like them or the Nintendo system so I'll enjoy what I will be getting, ta.
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston's avatar
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston 3 years ago
Once the developers really get to grips with all the systems I think they will be amazing bits of kit. Shame I can't afford all of them. Guess I'll have to make do with just the PS4. Not that I'm complaining
SIMON 3 years ago
my m8 has ordered an xbox one from tesco and its in the post...arhhhh carnt wait.lol