Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition confirmed, more details soon

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition is real and will be released on PS4 and most likely Xbox One.

"It’s so hard to keep a secret these days! We appreciate all of the enthusiasm, however we don’t have any details to share just yet. That said, we highly recommend you keep an eye on any major gaming events happening in early December," Square told Dualshockers.

It sounds like we'll be hearing more at Spike TV VGX Awards then.

Are you excited about the release of Tomb Raider on new consoles or have you played it already and don't see the point?

Let us know.

Edited On 20 Nov, 2013

Comments
Averryy's avatar
Averryy 3 years ago
I really dont see the point, I played it and completed it. Doesnt really have much replay value, the online was fun, but really small. I doubt I'll get this, I'd rather wait for a sequel. Good game nonetheless.
chaos prime's avatar
chaos prime 3 years ago
Honestly, i played the PC version running on max settings and completed the game 100%. I know the story and gameplay and the game was fantastic. However to play through it again? Only way this would even be conceivable is if they added an extra 5-10 story based cannon game at the end of the first game you unlock by playing through the first game again. this i doubt is whats on offer so then no, played to death enough to warrant a repurchase... Here is hoping for additional extended content xD
Jamie 3 years ago
Don't see the point I've already played it. Even if they added the MP DLC and better graphics SP was reason to play the game.
Artemisthemp's avatar
Artemisthemp 3 years ago
I may pick this up for PS4, if the price is right. I also guess we ain't getting rid of the MP..
tgo's avatar
tgo 3 years ago
I'll bite if its a proper nextgen upgrade instead of the PC version on max settings because minus the hair tech the game looks the same any way on PC fantastic game, looking forward to the sequal
Bentleyma's avatar
Bentleyma 3 years ago
Played and loved the Xbox 360 version. If it comes out on Xbox One at a budget price I'll think about getting it.