Thursday Chat, November 21

Xbox One is finally released tomorrow after months of waiting. Unlike PS4 in the U.S, the console will be release simultaneously in the UK and other parts of Europe, as well as across the Atlantic Ocean.

So with that in mind, tomorrow is going to be a very busy day, with everyone anticipating their consoles and posting thousands of impressions online once they get them. It's going to be interesting that's for sure.

But surely the main question is, are you excited?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 21 Nov, 2013

Comments
Bliss IRL's avatar
Bliss IRL 3 years ago
pissing in pants.
battfinkz's avatar
battfinkz 3 years ago
Still can't track my order through dpd. Worried
the darkside is best 's avatar
the darkside is best 3 years ago
Dont worry I cant either did you get a bundle what games did you get and extras and keep smilin oh everyone what bundles etc did u get ;)
cummings's avatar
cummings 3 years ago
Very excited got the day off waiting for the courier to come tomorrow then fore up the Forza 5 bundle and go from there :)..... Next gen is here and next Friday do it all over again Btw shop to thanks for all the hard work with the Xbox One /PS4 over the last few months :)
cummings's avatar
cummings 3 years ago
PS least you have a tracking order I don't ha
Bliss IRL's avatar
Bliss IRL 3 years ago
Tracking number will not resolve until the BOM (bill of materials) for the pallet your console is placed on gets scanned leaving shopto. I think this will happen before 12pm.
I'm excited, for Link between Worlds ;)
lw_cfc's avatar
lw_cfc 3 years ago
I have a tracking number but just waiting for it to go online. Excited
Best part of these console launches is the game of thrones themed two parter South Park is doing for it.
JORDAN 3 years ago
Has anyone had a tracking number yet? My order is showing as 'complete', with no tracking since last week. :O
Just been checking out some reviews and Edge are saying the most next gen game of 2013 is .................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... Super Mario 3D World ;)
STEVEN 3 years ago
Do I assume that those of you who have tracking numbers so far called ShopTo and they game it to you? Mines also been completed since 11th and no tracking number at present...
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
I'm excited because it's only a week till my ps4 gets dispatched.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
You shouldn't be worried because they'll need to input it into a PC consider the amount of people who ordered the X1's say it takes 5 minutes to input each persons courier ticket you'll get it eventually don't panic people will be recieving them sporadically.
Dean 3 years ago
How do we receive the tracking number? Through email?
termigater's avatar
termigater 3 years ago
I use DPD at work, tracking numbers are usually given the day of shipment and can be tracked after they get to the local depot around 9pm
Im Going Space's avatar
Im Going Space 3 years ago
right, i'll post it here too.... ALL ORDERS HAVE BEEN ASSIGNED A TRACKING NUMBER. (It was in the dispatch email) THE BOXES HAVE NOT BEEN SENT, THEY WILL BE DISPATCHED TODAY, AT WHICH TIME THE TRACKING WILL GO LIVE. if you actually read any of the messages that shopto sent you'd know that..
cummings's avatar
cummings 3 years ago
Well I not had a dispatch email because as u you said all boxes not going out today a but of a contradiction there haha .... So therefore no tracking number
alan 3 years ago
i have my xbox one at home i am at work (brought it though tesco) and shopto have not even posted my games yet. is it worse to have the console and no games or not to have it at all?
pdnb81's avatar
pdnb81 3 years ago
im just waiting for tracking number, sure ill get it soon.. looking forward to tomorrow!!
Im Going Space's avatar
Im Going Space 3 years ago
well shopto have just posted on facebook that they're sent. sooooooo Christopher, i would suggest checking if you had a guaranteed for release console.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 3 years ago
Is anyone else having problems with Shopto points not being added? I purchased Ratchet last week and Tearaway this week and neither points have been added. Purchased Journey collectors edition last week and those have been added.
Im Going Space's avatar
Im Going Space 3 years ago
no, but apparently all of mine were taken off on battlefield 4, and i still have them..
I'm excited cos Pyro gave me Pokerus & a Contrary Shuckle last night so I will be training my Pokemon all day. Might also start the Metal Gear Saga since I got my Revengence Limited Edition last night & if I feel up to it I might try to do Let's Plays again
Still can't change Avatar
JORDAN 3 years ago
No shipping information/tracking information - Order listed as 'Complete' for approx a week or so. DON'T LET ME DOWN SHOPTO!!!!
SIMON 3 years ago
mine still got order listed as Complete..just ready for my dispatch and tracking number...lol
alan 3 years ago
lucky you mine has not gone to complete yet
SIMON 3 years ago
come on shopto were is the info we all need..whats happing.
MELISSA 3 years ago
I have no tracking number my day one edition was actually paid for 2 months ago
geordiepete's avatar
geordiepete 3 years ago
No tracking number here either. But order complete
JORDAN 3 years ago
Glad I am not the only one!
Bad Gixxer's avatar
Bad Gixxer 3 years ago
I got a dispatch email but it was empty :(
SIMON 3 years ago
we all in the same boat i think..
Gazzamc20's avatar
Gazzamc20 3 years ago
Ordered mine in May, day one edition. As for Im Going Space talks bullcrap, nothing on shop to facebook about shipping details or order processes. If u had an email about taking your money on the 9th November you WILL get yours on 22nd Nov :) everything else u hear is bullcrap.. thanks Also order complete for about a week. Dont worry :)
Spear 25's avatar
Spear 25 3 years ago
I'm excited for this time next week when hopefully my PS4 will be being dispatched. Looking forward to getting Super Mario 3D World too, game looks amazing and has been getting great reviews.
John 3 years ago
I recieved an email about the xbox one being dispatched, but in the email there was no details of what was getting delivered or when it was getting delivered. It was pretty much a blank email. I received this email on the 15th of November and I am still unsure if it will be delivered tomorrow :/
Rowan James 3 years ago
For those wondering about Tracking Numbers. If you haven't received yours yet, check your junk/spam folder in your email. That's where I found mine :)
Stuart 3 years ago
I was the same got a dispatch email last week but email was blank
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 3 years ago
The Tesco advert is a bit embarrassing someone is singing "Turn it on, turn it on, turn it on, You are the only ONE" and repeats. It would have been better if they used Chesney Hawkes "I am the ONE and only"!
Bobby1289's avatar
Bobby1289 3 years ago
Mine is paid, I had and email recipt, but my order still says processing??
Keziah 3 years ago
Reading your messages has got me excited for next Friday :-) Good luck to you and once the xbox is out of the way the PS4 dispatch should go smoother ( well here's hoping anyway )
Azirius's avatar
Azirius 3 years ago
ARGH! Cannot wait any longer! Need a time machine or something! I hope mine arrives before midday to at least allow me some set up and play time!
Chris 3 years ago
I got a dispatch email in junk folder, no contents in email although subject field had a dispatch no beginning SDNT with 5 digits after? Is this the tracking number?
JORDAN 3 years ago
I've had a photo of a packaged BF4, I don't think they've managed to squeeze my X1 into an A4 sized package. Arg. Shopto ..... Give me my tracking number!
Im Going Space's avatar
Im Going Space 3 years ago
so i did an entirely sensible thing and deleted the email with the tracking number in... GENIUS also, does anyone jnow what happens if i don't reply to the text? as i think its gonna be sent to my old number...
Then go to your Deleted Folder Space
Bad Gixxer's avatar
Bad Gixxer 3 years ago
i just got my email whooo hooo
Beazi's avatar
Beazi 3 years ago
Away from all this new console news I'm mightily peed off! Not with ShopTo, but think they should know. MAG on the PS3 is going to have its servers turned off on the 28th January meaning people have a very expensive tea coaster. Now I got to be honest I've never played this game but it has interested me. To the fact I almost bought it the other day! I know it's only £5 but this is bad of sony especially as it's in their essentials range! Are they gonna bot it or will it rot? If it's gonna rot retailers are gonna take a massive hit unless they ship them quick. With this in mind I won't buy it unless it's 1 or 2 quid. For only two months gaming
JORDAN 3 years ago
I haven't had any tracking notification as of yet. Shopto ... Don't let me down!
Andrew 3 years ago
I had no tracking number or contact from shopto since perchace few weeks ago. so i rang them this morning and the guy gave me my tracking number over the phone. i then go to dpd website to find out the tracking number is too short. :/
Andrew 3 years ago
im missing two letters dont spose they are all the same and the numbers diffrent lol? dont fancy being on hold for another 40min :P