Super Mario 3D World launch trailer

Excited for Super Mario 3D World, well you should be, because it looks absolutely fantastic and could very well be one of the best games of the year if review scores are anything to go by.

We can't wait to get hands on this one? What about you?

Check out the launch trailer and pre-order below.

Edited On 21 Nov, 2013

Comments
Game of the year, without a doubt, been getting fantastic reviews right across the board. http://www.gamerankings.com/wii-u/718915-super-mario-3d-world/articles.html
Spear 25's avatar
Spear 25 3 years ago
It looks like a fantastic game but I wouldn't say it's Game of the Year, it's a contender for that title. There have been some great games out this year.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
Gloria theres more chance of Anthonys grammar improving than this getting game of the year.
Guess as a Wii U owner I am obligated to buy this. The game WILL get a GotY
I know that Tootell, games aren't judged on their gameplay much these days. An interesting story and atmospheric cinematics are often enough to make a game great these days and nobody really notices that their gameplay is quite mediocre, Bioshock Infinite is a prime example.
I'm still waiting for a true sequel to Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
You never know, there might be one in the works.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
i wasn't bioshock infinites biggest fan
As much as I love a good engaging story, a game that just makes you smile & have fun can't be beat
Or Ninty could release an E-shop version of The Thousand Year Door. I would be happy with that
I wish they would put a bunch of Gamecube games on the eshop, I don't care if they HD trhem or not.
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 3 years ago
If they put in a patch to change that yellow outfit Mario is wearing from Yellow to Red, then I will get it. ;) All the other characters have the right colours, why doesn't Mario?. Xbox ONE console is more popular on this site than Mario currently, but Zelda was top of everything while it was a preorder though. I will get Zelda on 3DS before this
PETE 3 years ago
I would love to get a wii u just for this! But sadly ps4 main priority doont have anymore free time :-(
TONYs stupid logic strikes again.
Funny that, all the reviews say it's better than anything on the Xbone, so they must all be really shit.
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 3 years ago
If I only have £40 to spend then will not be able to get Zelda AND Mario, so I choose Zelda then when I get another £20 I will buy Mario, but if getting Zelda first is stupid logic, then I will not bother with either. Money is the main factor in my choices. Now I have the Xbox ONE I do not have to put money aside, and can now play catch up with the games I missed, and I can play everything as and when they release. If I just kept to the Wii U I would miss out on games like Saints Row IV, NFS Rivals, Star Wars Battlefront, Witcher 3 which are not currently coming to Wii U, and most multiplatform games that do get on the Wii U lack DLC support - the developers are leaving the Wii U in the dust, which is disappointing. Instead of being insulting, why not explain why Mario is yellow and not red? Luigi is usually green and has a green suit, Mario is usually Red but has a yellow suit?
I will when you explain why it's so important to you and what possible detriment it could have to the game?
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 3 years ago
Mario is red, and if he is yellow then he is not Mario. Red is colour of courage, Yellow is the colour of a coward.
crazygamer's avatar
crazygamer 3 years ago
tony i would rather have a wii u and ps4 than a xbox one does it matter mario is yellow its just a fun game so stop putting a game down unless you have played it
TONY, you are quite frankly an utter twat, did you object to the fire flower and tanooki suit, plus all the other power ups that turned Mario a colour other than Red like this?