PS4 and PS Vita to arrive in Mega Bundle before Xmas

Sony is putting PS4 and Vita into an 'Ultimate Bundle', which it says will arrive before Christmas, according to a report on MCV.

If you own a PS4 and a Vita then you are able to stream your PS4 games onto the handheld's screen via WiFi, which is a big draw for people needing to free up the TV.

In addition, Sony is also running a £2.5m TV campaign for Vita to be known as ‘The Best Way to Play’ which will promote the Vita’s connectivity with PS4 and its big Q4 exclusive, Tearaway.

“We’re really excited for Vita as we move into Christmas,” said senior product manager Ben Law.

“We’ve got a great campaign with key messaging around new releases like Tearaway, the ever-growing game catalogue and the Remote Play service.”

Edited On 22 Nov, 2013

Comments
Depends how much & how long it will take the PSVTV to come over
slagboyz's avatar
slagboyz 3 years ago
My PSVITA TV is already here :-) Arrived yesterday from Japan and the great thing is that it also has English menu's!!!! Just waiting for the PS4 now!!
I was wondering if it was region free and if it connect to your PSN so you can play PS+ games
slagboyz's avatar
slagboyz 3 years ago
I can tell you its REGION 2 on the box but not much after that as its my Christmas present (i might be lucky to play with it for a while when the PS4 arrives) Not all games work with the VITA TV, its more of a hit and miss thing.... i am hoping a firmware update might sort a few of the games out. There are a few things that wont work such as the on-demand stuff (due to it being designed for the Japanese network) but i'm fine with that. The Remote Play and playing PSN, PS1 and Vita games on tv are the main reason for purchase. For £82 delivered..... its a bargain!
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 3 years ago
It looks region locked Nox http://www.edge-online.com/features/vita-tv-first-impressions-from-japan/
I take that to mean that if I used my Japanese account I could use it
slagboyz's avatar
slagboyz 3 years ago
Its just as well we are REGION 2!!
slagboyz's avatar
slagboyz 3 years ago
Yes, you can use it!!
Just no DLC or PS+ for me
slagboyz's avatar
slagboyz 3 years ago
if you have a Japanese PSN account and have PS+ then there is nothing stopping you using it just like they would in Japan.
I have a Japanese Account but it doesn't have PS+
slagboyz's avatar
slagboyz 3 years ago
here is a quote from Kotaku Currently, only Japanese accounts will work with the Vita TV. Therefore, any games you have digital copies of from a Western account will not work on the Japanese Vita TV. This does not appear to be a region lock, however. Rather it looks like Vita TV to PSN compatibility has only been launched in Japan so far. This will, of course, change to include more countries when the Vita TV is released in other Asian countries early next year
Point?
slagboyz's avatar
slagboyz 3 years ago
As soon as it get released in other countries the PSN compatibility will work better. Its just not like a VITA which will work in any country, its new to the Japanese market and only works (at the moment) with Japanese PSN accounts.
No point in me having it then
slagboyz's avatar
slagboyz 3 years ago
just depends on what you intended to do with it.
Nothing now that I think about it since there are no games, Ha
devilmaycare34's avatar
devilmaycare34 3 years ago
Release it in white and you got yourself an order. I already own one in black but I wanted to buy one for my partner. He said if I buy a black one he will be ungrateful about it, but if I buy myself a 2000 he will have my old one, but if I buy him a 2000 in white he won't be happy with the bevelled edge or the none oled screen. So the only solution is you get the white one over from america. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaseeeeeeeeeee.
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 3 years ago
Ah phooey. This may have been the only way to tempt me to a Vita and I have the PS4 already paid for. Ah well, I'll keep half an eye on PS Vita bundles in the future and see if anything lures me its way and away from the 3DS for portable gaming