Persona 5 and more announced for next year

Persona 5 has been announced for release on PS3 next year, along with with three Persona 4 spin-offs.

Atlus finally committed to releasing Persona 5, which will be a PlayStation 3 exclusive in Japan. No European date was announced though.

Here’s the first teaser trailer.

In addition to the above, Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth, a dungeon crawler starring chibi versions of characters from Persona 3 and Persona 4 will be released for 3DS.

Another new title is a PS Vita exclusive known as Persona 4: Dancing All Night. This is a “sound action” game from Dingo, developer of the Hatsune Miku games. It'll be released next autumn.

Finally, Persona 4: The Ultimax Ultra Suplex Hold was announced for arcades, with a PS3 version coming in Summer 2014.

Edited On 25 Nov, 2013

Comments
Now we just wait on EU release date
Artemisthemp 10 months ago
Can't wait for P5 & Shadow of the Labyrinth. Now I have to put "play all Persona games" on my To Do List
Loli-Nox-Tan 10 months ago
I'm guessing Q3 2014
Loli-Nox-Tan 10 months ago
So much for all the "Persona 5 will be on 3DS" certainty we've been reading for the past year across the internet. Those of us saying it'd be PS3 are vindicated :) , though I guess 3DS still gets that Persona skinned Etrian Odyssey clone, so it's not a total loss.
PrometheusFan 10 months ago
Ha, I meant Q3 2015 is my guess for when we will get the games. Oh and Kevin you say the 3DS will get a "Persona skinned Etrian Odyssey" right, well you do know Etrian Odyssey is just a Etrian Odyssey skinned Megami Tensai
Loli-Nox-Tan 10 months ago
Thought Sony woulda forced this to be on the PS4 or the Vita tbh. I guess there's little faith in Sony's future consoles
Robichoico 10 months ago
Really? I'm sure you can do better than that Robi
Loli-Nox-Tan 10 months ago
He can't... not with all those tears gumming up his keyboard.
PrometheusFan 10 months ago
Ahhhh I see what you did there
Loli-Nox-Tan 10 months ago
Why would I have tears? I can play it on this. (and on pretty much whatever since I will have the other two) It just seems weird how Sony was forcing devs to make Vita ports of titles yet this one is left out. Anyways. I'll get excited once this one gets a release date. With Atlus' track record if we get it at all it'll be sometime in 2015....
Robichoico 10 months ago
Yeah... clearly I was wrong, you don't seem bitter at all... ahem... anyways, I think you're forgetting that the precedent Atlus have worked to with the past two Persona titles is home console version first, updated handheld version later. Most likely a Vita version wouldn't be started/announced until the PS3 title is finished. I'm guessing the Vita rythym action spin off is to keep the series momentum going on the platform until then. Sony are not a factor in this decision anywhere... so I'm curious as to how you believe they can "force" any developer to do anything? When have they done so before?
PrometheusFan 10 months ago