Watch us play FIFA 14 live on Xbox One *update*

Update: The stream has now ended. Thanks for watching. During the stream we showed off FIFA 14, Killer Instinct, Zoo Tycoon and the Xbox One User Interface with Kinect.

Look out for more streams soon.

Original: We are streaming FIFA 14 Live on Xbox One right now for your enjoyment. Come and see the difference between this generation and the last.

You can also check out Joe's terrible football skills, which is at least some entertainment if you don't like football.

The video is below.

Edited On 25 Nov, 2013

Comments
berian's avatar
berian 3 years ago
I'm loving the gameplay, but as always EA Sports and FIFA always does something to disappoint me. As is, Pro Clubs and 2v2 is broken. When searching for a game, it often completely crashes or when I finally get in a game, It always ends up disconnecting. ”
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 3 years ago
I'm confused, I didn't think Twitch was available yet for Xbone?
Warren 3 years ago
The direct twitch app is not yet available however HDMI capture is available
Joe2120's avatar
Joe2120 3 years ago
Yeah @kaysar, we used an Elgato HD to stream Xbox One. We'll do a lot more streams in the future.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
PS4 i will play anyone on fifa add me Joe Tootell
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 3 years ago
Funky monkey. I look forward to future streams
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 3 years ago
P.S. If you're looking to hire staff to play games from 8 till 5 for live streaming, I may be tempted if the salary and benefits are decent enough ;-)
Tebby's avatar
Tebby 3 years ago
Errr...how about you stop playing on it, and send it to me? Since my Day One Pre-order is still not here, and I still have no idea when it will be? or yeah...crack on just playing fifa. great
Tebby's avatar
Tebby 3 years ago
Anthony, I pre-ordered in September, I've been charged and it has been shipped. I don't have the Xbox One I paid for in time, pal okay.
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 3 years ago
Unfortunately you're assuming the people playing the game somehow work in the department(s) that sorts out delivery of stock. I'm sure you've already opened tickets, or called ShopTo themselves, but raging at the authors of the news section of the site won't help you receive your missing stock any sooner