DriveClub video shows major improvements

Every time we see new footage of DriveClub it just looks better and better and the latest footage to arrive is no different.

The game may have been delayed, but it looks like the extra time working on it is starting to pay off for both Evolution Studios and Sony.

Check out the video and let us know what you think.

You can pre-order below.

Edited On 27 Nov, 2013

Comments
ROB 3 years ago
I can not wait for this game!
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston's avatar
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston 3 years ago
You and me both Rob. I was going to compare gameplay with Rivals to decide which to get. I don't think I'll bother now - Drive Club it is
ROB 3 years ago
As this one isn't out until Feb, i'm going to get them both.
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston's avatar
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston 3 years ago
I had a play on my sons 360 version of Rivals, I wasn't sure if I liked it - Not normally a good sign for me. PS+ version of DC then I should know for certain
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 3 years ago
Drive Club looks similar to Forza, from what I can tell, and I have both Forza and Rivals on Xbox ONE. Drive Club and NFS are different kind of racers. If you like evading cops, or being a cop and chasing down racers then NFS is for you, and generally a load of fun. if you want a serious racing game without worry of being busted by the cops, then Drive Club is for you. I like both so got both!
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston's avatar
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston 3 years ago
@Tony, I realise they are different racing styles, I think it's more the constant social aspect I want to see in action, e.g. AllDrive. I generally prefer the 'serious' racing rather than running away. TBH I probably will get Drive Club over NFS
DARKST4R's avatar
DARKST4R 3 years ago
im getting a ps4 dnt doubt that, but watching it at full hd res and just comparing it with forza 5 on xbox one. i have to agree forza is better, but until i get a hands on and play it im not going to knock it. it looks very good i wont lie