Monday Chat, December 2

It's December already and since most of our Xmas presents are already here thanks to the new generation, this month will no doubt be all about catching up on some of the last few month's biggest releases.

So what have you been playing this weekend, tell us all about it. Also, now that you've had time with the consoles, are you happy to see that they are finally here?

What about you Nintendo fans? Are you enjoying Mario, is it everything you'd hoped for?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 02 Dec, 2013

Comments
Been playing Mario 3D World all weekend, unquestionably the most fun game I've played in ages, and isn't that what gaming is all about, fun?
yoda soldier's avatar
yoda soldier 3 years ago
I finally got a ps vita and have been playing tearaway with my three year old son. We love it i am not allowed to play it on my own :).
Appah's avatar
Appah 3 years ago
Why haven't i still not recieved any answer yet! Why is my PS4 in back-order! I ordered in good time! Jesus christ this service is terrible... Why aren't anyone answering any of my mails of messages??
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 3 years ago
Pissed off with Royal Mail all the games I have ordered havent turned up at the moment have at least 5 things that seem to have gone missing. Thank god for PS Plus so I had something to play this weekend played a bit of Resogun and completed contrast. Contrast is buggy but not bad. Also played some more of tearaway.
Royal Mail are going downhill since they got privatized.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 3 years ago
Well had a fair few parcels last week and all seemed to arrive OK all the ones I am missing would go through the letterbox. One was sent recorded on Wednesday and all it says is it is progressing through the network all seems a bit dodgy to me so will see if they turn up today.
That's nothing, I had a recorded item which took 2 weeks to arrive recently.
Spear 25's avatar
Spear 25 3 years ago
I've been working all weekend but managed to fit in a bit of Killzone Shadow Fall which looks stunning, and is a great game so far. Took me by surprise the first time a voice came through the DS4 speaker. Later today I'm hoping to try Knack out and see what its like.
The only game I really played for a while during the Weekend was Eryi's Action (God the Devs are evil)
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 3 years ago
So did anyone watch the Charlie Brooker program Saturday what did people think?
Yep, thought it was a bit shit to be honest, some of it was good but there were several glaring omissions and putting Twitter as the number one game was just stupid.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 3 years ago
Yeah the Twitter thing was a bit stupid I thought. I thought Sonic would of got a mention seemed to gloss over the Master System, NES, Megadrive and Snes era as well which was dissapointing.
SB_NextGen7's avatar
SB_NextGen7 3 years ago
Thanks SHOPTO for getting my console on launch, it looked touch and go for a while. There was launch day problems with the psn servers under maintenance due to trafic. It's been a sleepless weekend nether the les. Eyes burning lol. To those that not received there order hang in there, it must b frustrating having pre ordered early and promised on launch. I'm sure Shoptonet are working on this or waiting for more stock and they will then get it to u asap.
SB_NextGen7's avatar
SB_NextGen7 3 years ago
PSN PS4 SB_NextGen add me peeps if u like
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
After having my ps4 for a weekend now I have to say I'm absolutely blown away I haven't had this much fun in ages. Psn = JoeTootell add me guys.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
I have a few things which I don't like about the ps4 though, DS4 battery it terrible, they missed out the friends log in and log out notifications also finally you can't delete multiple messages.
RTLF's avatar
RTLF 3 years ago
@Joe, Sony announced that they temporarily deactivated a few features on PSN to help the launch go as smoothly as possible after the issues with the US launch, they also have more features to add in the coming weeks/months. Expect a patch to come and rectify these things soon enough.
Soulless Ninja's avatar
Soulless Ninja 3 years ago
Thought i might as well ask if anyone knows where i could pick up Rayman Legends on Wii U for a decent price (Random i know but trying to get it as a Xmas gift for someone).
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 3 years ago
Shopto has the best price of Rayman Legends but is out of stock. You can order here and hope they get stock back in soon, or get it from Amazon which is only £2 more, and everywhere is out of stock. £20 is a good price, and soon Amazon will either be out of stock, or they will put the price back up.
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 3 years ago
A net-gen lacking weekend for me. Got the console on Friday and had a launch day party (more of a get together). For those uninterested in gaming the Playroom raised a few smiles. When they left four of us hooked up two Xboxes to two TVs and we played four player Halo into the wee hours. I then had to be up early Saturday for a wedding (which was epic). Sunday I woke up late and finished off my first season on FM14. Only managed to play an hour or so of KZ before I hosted a film night (Grabbers, very good film). Today I'm off work but I'm doing Christmas shopping (online) and hoovering up after assembling my tree, so still no PS4. For those who want to know more, my autobiography will be hitting all crap retailers in time for Christmas
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 3 years ago
I gave the Xbox ONE a rest this weekend after getting the Dead Rising 3 timed achievements on Friday before they expired, and played SWTOR as it had double XP until earlier today, and now that has expired
Question: What is the game that everyone is most looking forward to? Mine is Freedom Planet
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 3 years ago
Fir me atm, it would have to be Destiny. However, I am hoping to pick up the new Zelda and Pheonix Wright games in the new year.
Doge's avatar
Doge 3 years ago
I'd be playing my Xbox One if you shipped it to me... sadly still waiting for you to get in new stock.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
The division Nox!
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 3 years ago
For me it is Infamous Second Son
All logic would point to me most looking forward to Dark Souls 2 but I just can't wait to get Freedom Planet http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=120841685
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 3 years ago
Watch Dogs mainly, but the Division looks cool too. Then Quantum Break, D4, Sunset Overdrive, MGS5, Gran Turismo 6, South Park, Star Wars Battlefront, The Crew, Dying Light, Destiny, Kingdom Hearts 3, Mad Max, The Witcher 3, and the Evil Within