Tuesday Chat, December 3

Games are great, but sometimes it feels like some of the best games are stuck in the past. Titles such as X-Wing, Road Rash and Cannon Fodder used to bring hours of entertainment and seemed very innovative for their time.

Of course if these games where reworked for today they could be terrible, but wouldn't it be nice to see some of your favourite games from the past brought back now that our systems are capable of a lot more.

What games would you like to see make a return and which developer/publisher would you like to have a crack at developing them?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 03 Dec, 2013

Comments
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
Can't beat abit of space invaders would love popcap games to have a crack at it.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 3 years ago
I want a new Sensible soccer but I dont think Next gen can really do much to improve it. A new Streets of Rage would be awesome though.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
Tbh bindiana we need another decent football game in general to compete with fifa as they have taken off against PES
Steersy's avatar
Steersy 3 years ago
Joe, maybe another Williams type collection? It be great to see the original and then a remix showcasing the new abilities of the consoles
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 3 years ago
Yeah another football Franchise would be good shame This is Football didnt survive the PS2 and PSP
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
I loved this is football, another one of my most played games was LMA manager.
ZdravkoN's avatar
ZdravkoN 3 years ago
Barbarian. I played this on my Commodore 64. Essentially it was a fighting game with swords. You could evade, block, kick the opponent, and of course, attack with the sword. There was a catch though. You can instantly finish the game by chopping your opponent's head off (decaptation). Other game series that I would like to see come back is Legacy of Kain. I really miss that one.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 3 years ago
Yeah dont know what happened to LMA there was LMA 2007 on xbox 360 and then it just stopped I think the problem is EA have all the licences sewn up so stops proper competition. I liked the original Blood Omen Legacy of Kain didnt go much on the soul reaver stuff though.
Nathan 3 years ago
How could you have closed the account (aragog@hotmail.co.uk), when i had a preorder for a ps4 on it! Which i had already paid a deposit on. Is the pre order still active and will i still get it before Christmas? You said that you reopened my account, then how come i can not log in to it, even when i use a password reset link? Also after you receive my orders back battlefield 4 a dualshock 4 controller, and i have confirmed that i have received the money, and the issue with my other account is sorted along with my ps4 being delivered! you can close this account (warpcraze@hotmail.co.uk). Thanks, Nathan
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
nathan best thing to do is ring them this is the news section not a customer service section.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
on a side not i'm one trophy off fifa platinum on ps4 and 4 trophies off battlefield platinum so hopefully if EA put a be a pro challenge up tonight i'll have two more platinums in my collection.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 3 years ago
I have got all the trophies for Contrast and the Playroom but dont get platinums for them. Played with the playroom last night and tried the share stuff seemed ok took a while to upload to facebook. Played a bit of Knack as well last night its harder then I thought it would be dying a fair bit playing on Normal.
Ice Climbers
juschris07's avatar
juschris07 3 years ago
They need to make a final fantasy 7 re-make or even time splitters from the ps1 that game was a decent shooter.
Spear 25's avatar
Spear 25 3 years ago
Another Timesplitters game would be great, but I would settle for a remake though. I also liked Hogs of War on the playstation 1.
Oh & of course Shenmue
RTLF's avatar
RTLF 3 years ago
Would love next gen remakes of Panzer Dragoon Zwei and Burning Rangers
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
I would like to see a new Suikoden game or even if they just brought the first two onto PSN i would be happy same with Vandal Harts. Would also like if they released PSO on PSN and XBLA as it does not look like we will be getting PSO2 anytime in the future.