PS4 and Xbox One stock information

If you have an Xbox One or PlayStation 4 on pre-order with us please note that stock will be arriving over the next couple of weeks, so as promised your console will be delivered in time for Christmas.

As stock will be arriving constantly and we want to turn this around immediately unfortunately our customer service team will not have the information to be able to advise exactly when your console will be dispatched to you. We will however be sure to get you your console between now and 18th December so please bear with us and try not to contact our customer service team unless your enquiry is urgent.

As soon as stock arrives we will process your pre-order, so if you have not pre-paid or taken our finance please check you have an up-to-date card on file and sufficient funds available to ensure your pre-order can be processed successfully. If you do not have funds available this could lead to your pre-order being delayed or ultimately cancelled if we are unable to take payment after three attempts.

Please also ensure you have the correct mobile phone number on file with us so that DPD can send you a text message with your tracking number and delivery information.

Edited On 03 Dec, 2013

Comments
Cengiz 3 years ago
Hmm what if your order, says ''Processing'' ?
Appah's avatar
Appah 3 years ago
You really should mention the fact that you're not delivering international, i've been waiting for my ps4 for 2 months, just to get the message yesterday, that i won't be getting it since i'm not living in UK..
Hubert 3 years ago
how do i pre-pay for my order?
ASC's avatar
ASC 3 years ago
Go to your account section ('Account' in top right) - go to preorders page. find the preorder you want to pay for and hit the big green button saying pay with card next to it. read the notice which pops up, hit yes to go though payment.
Crypozza's avatar
Crypozza 3 years ago
What, they are not delivering international? Why? My preorder is still in backorder. Not canceled. Can someone share more information about international delivery? Please, please!
360m's avatar
360m 3 years ago
Well, I've refused delivery of my PS4 sue to the complete balls up that was shopto delivering to AB55. I REALLY wish shopto would reply to my support tickets and emails and request it back from the courier as it could then be allocated to someone else, as i have one from somewhere else. But their customer service sucks.... 3 days of trying to to get this resolved and nothing. Have an open ticket for 18 hours now...
Ben 3 years ago
Thank you for the update on things, I was getting abit worried with in being a month since I pre paided for my Xbox one.
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
Just throwing it out there but have you tried phoning them? Also for the ones saying about international shipping where are you ordering from?
Crypozza's avatar
Crypozza 3 years ago
Sure, tried phoning twice, was on hold for 40 minutes, then dropped. Im in Lativa, our country in EU, so there should be no issues sending here. You know, the guy i'm working with has preordered two month after me. And hi got his delivery. He'll probably got his ps4 tomorrow. Why shopto keeps silence on this?!
matthew 3 years ago
I placed my order on 26th of november and recived ps4 today 3rd December.was processing since friday.seems strange I got mine so soon as others have been waiting months.seems like a lucky dip.
Alex 3 years ago
Placed my order on the 17th of november and got my ps4 today :). 3rd of december.
Richard 3 years ago
Me too I placed my order on the 26th November and received yesterday the 3rd December ,no complaints here very good service .
Speedy Gonzales's avatar
Speedy Gonzales 3 years ago
I pre-paid for the bundle on the 16th. Earlier than three of you. Have not received mine yet :D. I feel cheated lol. Luckily for Shopto I'm patient and can wait. I still can't believe you guys receiving it earlier than me. And some of you ordering it on the 26th.. could be lies..
Christopher D 3 years ago
I paid for my ps4 on 26th november and mine will be here tomoz. Glad I live in the uk as it sounds shit if u live in latvia lol..
Danny 3 years ago
I'm just confused why people who have recently ordered their PS4 are receiving them before people who pre-ordered a few weeks ago? I thought ShopTo said it was "first come, first serve".
Daniel 3 years ago
Ive had a pre order for a day1 console that was sent to the wrong address. After over 200minutes of phone calls to shopto and dpd ive got nowhere. Ive been told I would recieve it tomorrow every day since monday and still no ps. Told today it would be dispatched guaranteed by 5 to be delivered tomorrow and what would you know still not finished processing. Only had 1 honest answer from my most recent call at 5.30 today and was told its still processing and a date cant be confirmed as they dont want to promise anything they cannot uphold. Why it wasnt just sent straight back to me I dont know. Cancelled another pre order I had for this 1 too because I was told how reliable shopto are. I just hopee I can get it tomorrow or at least pay to get it sat latest. Been a complete nightmare.
Jonathan 3 years ago
Pre-ordered mine on 22nd November but it has now disappeared from my pre-orders? It was in there until today. It now bizarrely shows that I have no pre-orders but the total at the bottom still reads as one item pre-ordered and the right price??? The options to cancel or pay up front have also disappeared as there are no pre-orders as far as that is concerned!!!!???
Danny 3 years ago
@Jonathan The exact same thing has happened to me & others on Twitter. I raised a ticket with them just to make sure but hopefully the issue resolves itself.
mark 3 years ago
You people just have to give shopto time they will get your orders sorted out they just have a lot more than usual because it is nearly Christmas
Anqel's avatar
Anqel 3 years ago
Placed my order on the 27th of November,was sent out at 5 last night,received this morning at 8.30,my little man is going to be so happy.
Speedy Gonzales's avatar
Speedy Gonzales 3 years ago
My backorder is on preorder now. And I can't see my killzone bundle on the list of other PS4 available bundles. And other people who ordered it later than me, are still getting the console on these days.. Ordered it the 16th as I already said. If I can get it before birthday on the 22nd, That would be great :D. Birthday present to myself lol.