Blacklight: Retribution arrives on PS4 in the UK and Europe later today

Free-to-play first-person shooter Blacklight: Retribution arrives on PS4 in the UK and Europe later today.

The game, which is developed by Zombie Studios' game was set to arrive as a PS4 launch title, but suffered a last minute delay. You'll be able to download it later today when the story updates.

"This is a really great time for our studio, and we know that our current fans and newcomers alike will enjoy the game as much as we do," said Zombie chief Jared Gerritzen.

Have you tried any of the Free-To-Play titles on the PS Store for PS4? If so then let us know what you think of them below.

We'll be posting up our initial impressions on as many of these titles as we can soon.

Edited On 04 Dec, 2013

Comments
Daddy, Daddy's Cool's avatar
Daddy, Daddy's Cool 3 years ago
I kinda got lost into a session on DCUO last night, hours just flowed by. War thunder feels very arcadey, not how I expected it to, however you can also tell it's still in beta, especially with it's PC-like UI. Warframe is also pretty cool, kinda reminds me of MassEffect, but with space ninjas. So far, I'd have to say that DCUO is my favourite FTP game. Will definitely be giving Blacklight a go later tonight.
I think you mean "Pay-to-Win first-person shooter Blacklight: Retribution"
Daddy, Daddy's Cool's avatar
Daddy, Daddy's Cool 3 years ago
@nox Oh no, is it really like that?
BABVA's avatar
BABVA 3 years ago
I played DCUO when it was on the PS3 and rather enjoyed it but havent got around to installing it on PS4 as I know how much time it takes. May be easier to play now if the touch pad operates like a mouse and offers abilities actions. WarFrame I am enjoying but find parts of it confusing as it doesnt offer any tuition as to why you should click this or buy that. WarThunder I want to enjoy but just cant seem to, it is arcadey but I think I may have to offer more time to it before I decide on whether I like it or not. I played Resogun for the first time last night and found myself hooked on it, great game. Cross from DropZone and Space Invaders IMHO. My fav launch title has been NFS Rivals and my least fav is Battlefield 4.
Pretty much
Daddy, Daddy's Cool's avatar
Daddy, Daddy's Cool 3 years ago
BABVA, if there's one game I keep coming back to, it's Resogun. I'm trophy hunting on it at the mo, just saved all the humans. Gonna try all levels in veteran mode now. Such a simple yet fantastic game.
Daddy, Daddy's Cool's avatar
Daddy, Daddy's Cool 3 years ago
Lol Anthony, I have both set up under my TV. I got PS4 mainly for their exclusives, and, at the moment at least, multi plats are porting better to PS4. I have X1 for exclusives and Kinect. I have to say my PS4 gets more use at the mo though.
iMerle iDixon's avatar
iMerle iDixon 3 years ago
I have an xbox now but when I get my PS4 in march time, I don't think that my xbox will see much action outside of exclusives.
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
Best just ignoring Anthony you will feel better for it you can't reason with it. I fell with the xbox one it has been rushed out especially with the dashboard not feeling quite right, it was probably originally meant for next year but got released earlier to coincide with the PS4. Don't get me wrong the exclusives are still good and the multiplatform games still play the same just don't quite look as good which could have been sorted with another month or so of being worked on. I will probably be the opposite of you Merle and use my PS4 for exclusives as I do still prefer the control of the xbox and have more friends on it.
Daddy, Daddy's Cool's avatar
Daddy, Daddy's Cool 3 years ago
Zombie, I know what you mean about the dashboard. I had some dude rage quit on me, just as I had his health on danger on Killer Instinct. I tried looking for his gamer tag, but guess what, theres no recent player function!!!!! How can they not include a feature that was so accessible on the 360? Luckily KI has a replay feature, so I got his tag from that. But otherwise there is no ability to look at recently met players. How can MS tout their Rep system as revolutionary, when you can't even find the last player(s) you've met?
Robichoico's avatar