Thursday Chat, November 5

It's getting ever closer to Xmas and with new releases all but dried up we are all currently playing through our back catalogues to clear them and get our consoles ready for the next set of title, which are due to arrive early next year.

There has been a lot of focus on titles such as Call of Duty: Ghosts, Assassin's Creed IV and Battlefield 4, but what we'd like to know is what titles you are currently playing through which aren't of the 'AAA' variety. Is there an indie game which you are fond of, or a less popular title from a big name publisher?

Are these games taking priority over the above mentioned back catalogue of games that you no doubt need to get around to playing?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 05 Dec, 2013

Comments
Robichoico's avatar
Robichoico 3 years ago
Still working through Phoenix Wright 5..... on the last case. Even tho some git went and spoiled it for me. It's still a fantastic game. Lego Marvel I'm kinda playing on the PS4.... and Wii U is spent alternating between Wind Waker and 3D World (Nintendo apparently don't count as AAA titles.) But wow, my back catalogue scares me sometimes. Even just this week I bought Dishonoured GOTY, Eyeshield 21 DS, Ouendan 2, Rocket Slime and a bunch of other imported DS titles. not to mention Braveley Default either later today/tomorrow/whenever.
Robichoico's avatar
Robichoico 3 years ago
DEY?
I'm playing GTA 5 right now since I might as well before I sell it for a profit. Btw Robi, did you get your points for Bravely Default DE?
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 3 years ago
I havent got my points for it Nox also only got Bronze points for FIFA not Gold points
Ashley 3 years ago
flOw and Flower for the PS4. Even though i have them on PS3 it was a nice reminder of how great of a game they both are! Resogun for me has also been a nice surprise.
Robichoico's avatar
Robichoico 3 years ago
TBH I didn't check. I know I didn't get points for Zelda a few weeks back tho.
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston's avatar
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston 3 years ago
I am loving the brilliant Resogun. Brings back old school memories.
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 3 years ago
Killer Instinct, Killer Instinct classic, Crimson Dragon on Xbox ONE. Also plan to play Wolf Among Us, Walking Dead 400 Days and State of decay.