God of War Collection rated for PS Vita

Sony looks set to be releasing the God of War Collection for PS Vita soon, if an age rating which has popped up on the ESRB website is anything to go by.

The collection which was announced at gamescom, was said to include the first two God of War titles, although there's barely been any mention of it since the German event.

As you'd expect the game has been rated 'M' for Mature.

Are you interested in the God of War Collection for PS Vita?

Edited On 10 Dec, 2013

Comments
yoda soldier's avatar
yoda soldier 3 years ago
I have these on the ps3 but i might pick it up as i think i will have more chance of completing them on the vita.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 3 years ago
I am surprised there hasnt been a god of war game for the Vita like the PSP ones.
yoda soldier's avatar
yoda soldier 3 years ago
I just think they have no story left to tell bindiana.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 3 years ago
Yeah true must admit didnt even finish the last one it felt like it had lost a bit of its magic maybe they should of put that one on vita instead of PS3.
yoda soldier's avatar
yoda soldier 3 years ago
Yeah that would of been a good idea.
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
I only played bit of the first one and finished the third but was not overly impressed by them. The third one did look good but I was not overly sold on the rest of it. If the collection comes on ps plus at some point I will pick them up and give it a try.
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 3 years ago
Just feels like a lot of God of War being pumped out over the past few years. If the hint is right and they're looking at going Egyptian Gods or whatever next, that'd be fun. But I think Ascencion, while good, wasn't great like 2 or 3. Even if they got a new character in for a new IP with same combat and stuff, I'd be on it.
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
The combat I didn't mind just couldn't get into the story which was maybe down to missing the first two, Egyptian gods would be pretty good as long as they don't just go for the angry main character again. From what I read Ascension is to God of War what Judgment was to Gears of War which was a not very good spin off. I know its different producers and stuff but I would like to see a Dantes Inferno sequel.
Daniel 3 years ago
Ascencion was lackluster, to say the least. Honestly though, does anyone even care about playing the first and second installment on the Vita? They've been out for donkeys-years. If you haven't played them by now....you're probably not going to do so.
Artemisthemp's avatar
Artemisthemp 3 years ago
GoW Collection is only the first 2 games and it cost $39.99 according to Gamestop (pretty old news)