PS4 Firmware 1.52 out now

Sony has released PS4 system update 1.52 .

Posting on twitter, Sony noted that the latest firmware improves system software stability and advised users to enable Auto Downloads and leave their PS4 in standby mode so that the console will download the firmware and install it automatically.

If you have access to the system now and have it switched on then you should get the update automatically.

Edited On 11 Dec, 2013

Comments
It's downloading right now, I hope it sorts out the issue where you can use to USB ports at the same time. My ps4 freaks out and posts a message saying "to many USB ports are being used", there's only two so I would of thought it could handle it.
Boness 8 months ago
It seems everything is being rushed out these days. It goes to show how well consoles & games were made before they could just chuck out a new patch each week!
Turak64 8 months ago
Hopefully this will fix the bizarre issue I've been having viewing screenshots I've taken from games which gives me error code CE-34878-0 followed by a bug report submission then finally a reset back to the home screen. This does not happen with videos oddly enough, only screenshots, and it gets quite annoying when I cannot even view them at all to upload to Facebook. I must have had this error 30-40 times at least. I reported this issue to Sony so hopefully this is one of the fixes. Fingers crossed. I've also had my PS4 actually restart completely three times whilst removing or inserting discs yet the games themselves (I have around 15, including downloaded titles) have performed flawlessly and never crashed or anything like that. I do have an audio bug with NBA 2K14 when using DTS via optical but that can be fixed by changing the Audio Output setting without exiting the game (2K really need to fix this bug el pronto as it is a widely reported issue). Overall, I think the PS4 is an outstanding console and I'm really having a lot of fun with the games so far, especially Resogun and Assassin's Creed IV. It's a shame that the dashboard seems to be a little on the buggy side though but I guess that's the price you pay for being an early adopter.
Daz1967 8 months ago
I've also had the bug report submission a few times and 1 restart. The only game that has crashed on me funnily enough has been BF4. Other than that, I agree with you Daz, a fantastic piece of kit aside from the early niggles. My favourite game at the moment is Resogun
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston 8 months ago
I get error code CE-34878-0 constantly on FIFA it will let me play a match but as soon as I hit advance it crashes and kicks me out to start screen and gives that error so maybe this will fix it or else its an EA problems seems to happen alot with battlefield after googling the error code.
Bindiana 8 months ago
Yep, that's the code I get with Battlefield. I just had to google it
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston 8 months ago
@Bindiana I've got the exact same problem with FIFA after every match once I go to advance it just crashes out with the error.
Scott 8 months ago
Glad its not just me it has been very frustrating have played the same match 4 times and then gave up hope this fixes it
Bindiana 8 months ago
Has anyone heard anything regarding Bluetooth update as I have TB PX5 headset and at the moment need to buy a chat cable
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston 8 months ago
Bubbajai amazon chat cable 4.99 mate av got a px5 to that's u sorted bud!
Sean 8 months ago
Cheers Sean. I know TB sell them directly. What are the PS4 settings for the headset?
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston 8 months ago
Optical output but wen u put the chat cable in that's ur mic sorted. So the headsets still work but just not the chat but wen u get the cable that's u up and runing ur headset will fully work chat and audio mate
Sean 8 months ago
Thanks Sean
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston 8 months ago
The issues that are happening with BF4 and Fifa seem similar to the xbox one problems with it so looks like it could be an EA issue
Zombieflamingo 8 months ago
If only i had a ps4 to put the firmware onto... sigh...
ViRuS2k 8 months ago