The Elder Scrolls Online dated for PC, Mac and Consoles

Bethedsa has today announced that The Elder Scrolls Online will arrive worldwide for PC and Mac players on April 4, 2014, with the PlayStation 4 & Xbox One launching in June 2014.

"Regardless of the platform you choose, your online adventures will be here before you know it. As you plan out which alliance you join," says a post on the official site.

You can watch an all-new gameplay trailer showcasing PvP combat and how you will be able to battle with and against your friends in Cyrodiil below.

Edited On 11 Dec, 2013

Comments
I look forward to trying this out, will hopefully be good to get a decent MMO on both consoles just a shame there is no cross play at the moment.
Zombieflamingo 8 months ago
I will get on PC initially and if reviews say it is easy to control on a console then may pick it up on Xbox ONE later when the price drops, or if they say console is better than PC then may switch to console. FF XI and FF XIV is good to play on both console and PC, and you can use the same account with your charcaters able to be played on either. MS do tend to be a bit awkward and don't like cross platform use. They let FF XI in, but not afterwards, Xbox 360 users could not play with PC or PS2 users on Phantasy Star Universe. I'm not too bothered as will go PC mainly anyway where MMOs are concerned.
superniceguy 8 months ago
So, PS4/XBOne @ £47.86 (Shopto price) for the game and then £8.99 per month on top of that & PS+/XBLive @ £40 per year makes £195.74 to play for 1 year. That is obviously not even taking into account the cost of the new console. That is a very expensive game!
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston 8 months ago
To clarify monthly sub - http://help.elderscrollsonline.com/
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston 8 months ago
I forgot about that, but paying Xbox LIVE for other online games, not just Elder Scrolls. With PSU you did not need GOLD, hopefully the same will be the case here, but I think I did read that PS4 does not need PS+ to play subscription based games.
superniceguy 8 months ago
My understanding was PS+ not required for online only games, so I guess that would count. But that is still £150 = 3 x games
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston 8 months ago
I don't know if it is still the same as well but I know you did not need Gold for FF11 or PSU on the 360. Not sure about PS+ i though it was only free to play games you did not require it for though I may be wrong. It depends on how well they regularly update it and how the servers are handled if the cost is worth it I fell.
Zombieflamingo 8 months ago
Having a look here its worded a bit awkwardly but it looks like you may need PS+ to play the likes of Elder scrolls or FF14 but it is apparently down to the publisher. http://www.psu.com/a019831/Some-PS4-MMOs-wont-require-PS-Plus-for-online-play
Zombieflamingo 8 months ago
I read that new content/updates would be added every 4-6 weeks. I think Xbox are pushing for no Gold to play
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston 8 months ago
It would make sense as its what they have done before, if they updates are that frequent then that is good.
Zombieflamingo 8 months ago
Yeah it looks like they are in talks with both of them to prevent the gold/ PS+ subscriptions. http://gamerant.com/the-elder-scrolls-online-xbox-live-ps-plus-subscriptions/
Zombieflamingo 8 months ago
I would have to see after a few months how it pans out if I was to get it. Not on my radar at the moment as I have enough preorders
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston 8 months ago
You should sign up for the beta to give it a try.
Zombieflamingo 8 months ago