Friday Chat, December 13

It's Friday, so what are you up to this weekend? Do you have a huge catalogue of games to get through and if so, what games will you be catching up on?

Are you excepting your next gen console to arrive soon? Perhaps you got it this week? If so which console did you buy and how are you liking it so far?

There's certainly plenty to play out there given the time of year, so let us know what your plans are.

Edited On 13 Dec, 2013

Comments
Still working my way though 3D World and Link between Worlds, 3D World is the game that keeps on giving, every time you think you've come to the end you haven't. Glad we've got 3DS Miiverse now, I was a bit stuck with Zelda and tried everything I could think of, and it was good to get a different perspective on my problem from someone else and get past it.
Old Timer's avatar
Old Timer 3 years ago
If anyone is on the look out for either a Xbox One or PS4 try your local Tesco's Superstore. Just got my from an early morning shopping trip ( Isle of Wight, Ryde Store ) and they had quite a few on the shelf. Xbox One with FIFA 14 £449.99 and standalone PS4, £349.98
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston's avatar
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston 3 years ago
Plan on a gaming weekend this week. Going to start again with Skyrim: Legendary Edition as I've not played the add-ons and picking up Ni No Kuni. Might throw in some battlefield 4 for more battle packs. May even speak to the wife at some point
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 3 years ago
Out for christmas meals tonight and tomorrow night so sunday might have to be a hangover gaming day hope to get some more Knack in maybe give skylanders or lego marvel a go as well.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
was meant to be going for a drink tonight with someone but that plan messed up oh well her loss looks like ill smash BF out instead.
Not going to play much games for the next few days since I need to catch up on the manga that has been piling up on my bookcase (61 Volumes) Will be playing some Fire Emblem; Awakening between sessions though
Steersy's avatar
Steersy 3 years ago
I'm off to a 40th birthday party tonight, my wife's Christmas do tomorrow evening and going to watch the rugby on Sunday. Should be enough time to collect some more chests and animus shards in ACIV in between that lot. Also fronting a couple of friends for tickets to Sonisphere, so going skint for a bit.
iMerle iDixon's avatar
iMerle iDixon 3 years ago
Not really been up to much gaming wise, just been playing a bit of Ryse MP every now and again, I do have a strange urge to buy a Skylanders game though.
Artemisthemp's avatar
Artemisthemp 3 years ago
I am happy with PS4, but I really wish Infamous Second Son was out.
Yes Anthony.